• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not even Biden thinks mask mandates are necessary!

Frank Green

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2006
wisconsin
www.bartleinbarrels.com

"At what point do everyday citizens decide that enough is enough? (Note that in some states, they already have.)

If the president can’t be bothered to abide by D.C.’s restrictions, why should anyone else?

Business owners ought to stop enforcing rules that clearly only apply to little people. If government officials object, tell them you’re just following Biden’s example."

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fuck, just watch them when they are giving a press conference.....they literally walk up to the cameras...put their masks on for show....then immediately take them back off when they go to leave.

and Pravda covers for them and cuts those bits out of the broadcast.

not 1 person in DC actually believes there is a pandemic, or that masks or lockdowns do jack shit.

if they did, why are vaccines not mandated for members of congress?...why if they truly believe covid is so deadly, do they constantly gather in unmasked groups for parties and such?

its all a fucking joke to them, and they are doing this deliberately to harm the economy to make us dependent on them.

if i truly believed covid was as deadly as they claim, i would not leave my house unless i was in a level A hazmat suit with an SCBA unit....yet they have no qualms partying and such unmasked and unvaxxed......that should tell you something.

Masks aren't for the elites , didn't you see the story in Sheep Monthly