• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

flynlow3

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2010
IL, EFFINGHAM
I have some h50bmg, h4350, H1000, varget. powder in effingham IL. No longer for sale

Attachments

• 20210223_131155.jpg
    20210223_131155.jpg
    357 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:
If your having problems selling and in speedee delivery area, they do hazmat for the common folks I hear. G/L with sale

Reactions: flynlow3
Ill pay hazmat and shipping to Idaho I think it was like a $15 charge. I understand though I thought it was more complicated or illegal but it is perfectly legal if you label as such.

Speedee is a regional company with less regulations, services Minnesota, Wisconsin, iowa and il that I know of

Ill pay hazmat and shipping to Idaho I think it was like a $15 charge. I understand though I thought it was more complicated or illegal but it is perfectly legal if you label as such.
Label is not the issue. To ship primers or powder you need a haz mat certificate. I'm told that costs about $600 to acquire. It's NOT the fees, it's having the cert to be the shipper.

Label is not the issue. To ship primers or powder you need a haz mat certificate. I'm told that costs about $600 to acquire. It's NOT the fees, it's having the cert to be the shipper.
Only with fedex or ups. Speedee will ship you just fill out their little paper and give it to the driver at pickup. No hazmat cert. you guys spread this when it’s not true everywhere, cause seller is in their service area

Last edited:
Only with fedex or ups. Speedee will ship you just fill out their little paper and give it to the driver at pickup. No hazmat cert. you guys spread this when it’s not true everywhere, cause seller is in their service area
I read this the other day on another thread here on the hide and went to the speedee website and from what I found, the hazmat certification is still required. The regulation is a DOT issue and applies to all delivery companies.

Copied this from their manual at this link:

1.045 Spee Dee Delivery accepts non-bulk quantities of Table 2 hazardous materials (49 CFR 172.504), in accordance with 49 CFR parts 100-180. Anyone intending to offer a hazardous material for shipment with Spee Dee Delivery must be in compliance with the Federal Regulations in regards to training (172.700). The shipper is responsible for proper labeling and marking of packages in accordance with US DOT requirements. A 3 properly completed Hazardous Materials Shipping Sheet must accompany each shipment. Spee Dee Delivery will not accept for delivery any hazardous materials which require a vehicle placard.

I'll just keep it. This isn't worth the headache. I was just trying to help some locals out. To many people on here want to say they will take it and meet in effingham then want it shipped. I said ftf no shipping. Its worth more to me to keep it than argue with you all.

Good lord that is f'n crazy!! What is happening to this world. Were people able to ship powder back in the day when did all of this come about last 10-20?? Thanks for the info by the way. I was highly misinformed

I'll just keep it. This isn't worth the headache. I was just trying to help some locals out. To many people on here want to say they will take it and meet in effingham then want it shipped. I said ftf no shipping. Its worth more to me to keep it than argue with you all.
Probably a good call.

Oh, BTW.....trying to ship these items on the "down low" I'm told s a FEL-O-NY