• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not guilty scot peterson

_Windrider_

Shiner of shoes
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 26, 2012
    Orlando, FL
    Was going to be hard to make that stick... sadly. A stretch of the statute.

That said, I hope he goes to his grave knowing what a POS coward he was. A disgrace to the badge. An utter failure as a human being. Not a man... not a good American. A piece of useless, cowardly human refuse.

He was trained and paid to run towards danger. He swore an oath to Serve and PROTECT. He failed at both.

Go home you POS and reflect on the lives you ruined with your cowardice. And do the right thing.

Sirhr

Is everyone named Scot Peterson a piece of shit?
    Lacey's husband was also Scot Peterson
    That was my first reaction... "WTF, thought that turd was on Death Row? Did things get overturned?"

Well, instead turned out to be a POS who never should have been issued a badge. But sometimes, shit slips through.

Sirhr

I bet he wasn’t a coward against old ladies and anyone with a camera . But he would have been hell on wheels at a speed trap. If that FL department was one of the ones that incentivized DUI arrests regardless of the person was drunk or sober he’d have been a top earner .
    It’s to bad his talent’s couldn’t be fully utilized. Protecting kids from a FBI groomed gunman - that’s not what police are for .

I pray daily that if needed, I will be strong. And in spite of my fear, I will go fiercely into danger with knowledge that it is better to die trying to defeat evil than live as a coward.

I dont like to say it, and I hope he is miserable till he dies.
    He willingly sacrificed kids over his own safety.

I have dried cow shit on my boots I respect much more than this guy.

I can’t get mad about this(or at least trying not to), supporting the constitution means believing in it when the situation just sucks as in this case, he may not have a legal obligation not to be a worthless piece of shit coward, but I won’t be upset if one night he turns up dead behind a dumpster.

Reactions: Maggot
    I feel strongly that we shouldn't encourage suicide.

But all the other hate coming his way. Earned.
    As gentlemen... In this case I will most respectfully disagree with you, my friend.

He'es 5 years away from receiving a lifetime of free medical and pension from us.

I think he sort of... didn't earn that.

Sirhr

Holy shit guys - an epiphany- my first PIT life lesson.

Don’t judge them when they beat or kill an old lady or retarded kid or journalist or bystander.
    Just don’t .
    And don’t judge them when they don’t t protect kids in a school- or schools as in many from mass shooters. Cause reasons and pension and sore cunts and such

Last edited:
    Reactions: kmckinnon
    I think they got it right.

While I get the, he should have done something argument. It's his job to fight crime. I don't think holding him criminally liable, for not even trying to stop some one else's actions is right.

That sets one hell of a fucked up precedent.

Reactions: Bullfrog08

While I get the, he should have done something argument. It's his job to fight crime. I don't think holding him criminally liable, for not even trying to stop some one else's actions is right.

Yea you have it right - we want them to continue to do nothing while FBI groomed shooters kill kids - we wouldn’t want to start a fucked up precedent.
    You are correct. Always let the gunman finish .

The U.S. Supreme Court and nearly all other courts have ruled time and time again that law enforcement has NO duty or obligation to help you.

Yes, they are the "thin blue line" of bullshit and gutless fuckery on many occasions. Then there are other occasions like the two most recent democrat/pedophile shooters in Tennesse and the mall in Texas where cops made maximum effort and killed the leftist asap.

Someday, I hope someone will investigate the FBI connections to the +90% of school shooters that are groomed, armed, inspired and encouraged to kill innocent people by the Federal Bureau of Instigation. For some reason they always quietly comment with the same statement. "This person was known to the FBI."

Then they leave out the next sentence. "This person was encouraged, trained and armed by the FBI."

Not guilty before the law, but I’d rather be dead than stand there while children are dying. Say a prayer and go.
    He'll have to live with that decision, but if justice is truly served, not for long.

They are contracted and paid to be the official men with guns. If the rest of us walk around open carrying pistol and/or rifle, we would be judged as looneys. (I always conceal carry, and the rifles are in my truck).

So if it isn't law enforcement's job, then who's is it?

I have lots of friends that are Law Enforcement in Texas. They were outraged at the lack of action in Uvalde. And they are very proud of the actions of officer #1 in Allen. They are old skewl, as it should be. Find the problem. Go toward the problem. Fix the problem. And in these cases, the "fix" is to return fire. They are equipped and trained for it.

Misfeasance, Malfeasance, Negligence.

"Negligence (Lat. negligentia) is a failure to exercise appropriate and/or ethical ruled care expected to be exercised amongst specified circumstances."

They are contracted and paid to be the official men with guns. If the rest of us walk around open carrying pistol and/or rifle, we would be judged as looneys. (I always conceal carry, and the rifles are in my truck).

So if it isn't law enforcement's job, then who's is it?

I have lots of friends that are Law Enforcement in Texas. They were outraged at the lack of action in Uvalde. And they are very proud of the actions of officer #1 in Allen. They are old skewl, as it should be. Find the problem. Go toward the problem. Fix the problem. And in these cases, the "fix" is to return fire. They are equipped and trained for it.

Misfeasance, Malfeasance, Negligence.

"Negligence (Lat. negligentia) is a failure to exercise appropriate and/or ethical ruled care expected to be exercised amongst specified circumstances."
    It was his job and he failed to act. Don't think that cowardice escapes me. It doesn't. What I am saying is, I don't think it is right to charge him criminally for negligence.

Though I do see your point of view and respect the why you would feel that way. Especially given the restraints put on citizen who would be more than willing to act and likely not shown the same legal leniency. I have literally experienced this first hand reacting to a threatening junkie repeat violent offender criminal and narrowly escaping a felony conviction for my actions. I get it. Been there, done that.

There is no guarantee him engaging the subject would have resulted positively. I don't want to sit here and play the what if brigade, but its quite obvious he was not cut out for a shoot out, even though it was his job to confront the threat. I feel for the families lose but don't think this is the right way to fix the problem.

Last edited:
    As gentlemen... In this case I will most respectfully disagree with you, my friend.

He'es 5 years away from receiving a lifetime of free medical and pension from us.

Sirhr
    100% agree on that. Strip everything we can. But no selfvharm.

We will politely disagree. But in true fashion first beer is on me.

It was his job and he failed to act. Don't think that cowardice escapes me. It doesn't. What I am saying is, I don't think it is right to charge him criminally for negligence.

Though I do see your point of view and respect the why you would feel that way. Especially given the restraints put on citizen who would be more than willing to act and likely not shown the same legal leniency. I have literally experienced this first hand reacting to a threatening junkie repeat violent offender criminal and narrowly escaping a felony conviction for my actions. I get it. Been there, done that.

There is no guarantee him engaging the subject would have resulted positively. I don't want to sit here and play the what if brigade, but its quite obvious he was not cut out for a shoot out, even though it was his job to confront the threat. I feel for the families lose but don't think this is the right way to fix the problem.
    I have been Fire/EMS for 25 years, and still active duty. Turn the tables of a person trapped in a structure fire, banging on a window, and we did nothing to get them out of the structure. While we were standing in the front yard.

A formerly viable patient is on the cot, inside the ambulance, goes into cardiac arrest and we do nothing to bring them back. Even though it says MICU (Mobile Intensive Care Unit) on the side of the box. We have the tools and we have the skills, but we fail to act.

^^That is not how it works. Not at all.

I tell our new guys "There is no 9-1-2, only 9-1-1. There is no one else to call. It is our job to show up and fix it. Whatever it is.

So being slow- don’t call in case of school shooters or riots or international child sex trafficking.
    But call for confused old ladies and scary people with cameras?
    Think I got it now .

But as an example - I just saw a couple definitely looked to be crack heads and one of them threw what appears to be a loaded gun in the trash can across from my kid’s school- CT plates appears to be a BMW. Biden for president bumper sticker . Should I call law enforcement or is that something they absolutely don’t handle?

Last edited:
    In this case I applaud the weaponizing of the legal system. Although I wonder if the taxpayers are footing his legal expenses.

Sad way to win the argument that We need guns for our protection .
    If this doesn't scream it from the rooftops that you're on your own I don't know what does .

I work with some people that suck at their job, show up late, don't complete task on time, I even seen some things completed, that looked dangerous, could even put lives at risk. No kids have died as a result of them sucking at their job, but their jobs could possibly impact the lives and health of people, including kids. I don't think they should be criminally liable for not doing their job or sucking at their job.

I can't imagine being the guy with a gun and taking an oath to protect children, then running the opposite direction on the day my job matters. I don't think he should have ever been charged. That guy does have to lay his head down at night and go to sleep. I can only imagine the thoughts that must play out in his head regarding that day. I have plenty of things that I wish I have done differently, but the magnitude of that failure would be difficult to bear, personally.....but humans are interesting in how some think. Maybe all those little bastards treated him like shit, so that day he said "fuck those little twats!" I don't know, he has to live with it, not me.

Sirhr
    As well as his $104,000 yearly pension.

Fuck him, he deserves to rot in hell forced to see the victims faces everyday while sitting there.

Reactions: Pbgt
    I wonder ig he can be sued civilly? If so, those parents should sue him into oblivion
    Dude was working as a 60-YO deputy.... he has nothing to sue. Probably his Union or PBA took care of his legal fees. So he doesn't owe the millions he consumed. Of $$ that were supposed to be there to help officers and families in times of need. But, whatever. Insurance company stockholders paid for it.

The short version is that the guy's Net Worth wouldn't buy a stick of Juicy Fruit (OG's get that).

So why sue a hobo. He doesn't have any money and unless he had "Officers Malpractice" insurance (it exists)... there is nothing worth suing.

Sirhr

Or wait and sue after he does the talk show /boom deal circuit- telling his side of the story about how scared he was and how assault rifles are evil and how hard it is to be a cop and about how he did nothing wrong because old lady beating aside he has no duty to protect anyone .
    I bet the Thin Blue Line will buy the entire first printing of his book - then the parents should sue .

I saw an article where this arrogant , selfish piece of cowardly whale shit said " I can finally put my life back together " .
    Just fuckin WOW . How bout the dead kid's lives ? Oh yeah , fuck them right .
    Well how bout the families ? Parents , sibling and Grandparents ? Oh yeah , fuck them too. Well surely there's regret , compassion ,sadness for the staff and teachers .
    Nope . Fuck them too . Hell , fuck em all squared right . At least you can put your life back together . I mean right cause fuck them you're good . Getting a pension too .
    This fuck needs to get lined up with Lon Horiuchi or whatever that coward fuck's name is .
    IIRC , a Warrior dies but once. A coward a thousand times . Well a thousand times ain't enough .
    And ain't nothin lowered than Whale Shit . It's in the bottom of the ocean .

Reactions: vh20