• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not new guy, but new guy to SH

99mpower

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 7, 2022
Chesapeake, VA
Good morning, "Sonic" from VA. Shoot USPSA, PRS, NRL and am Active Duty Navy Senior Chief Sonar Technician onboard USS Cole DDG-67. I shoot for the US Navy Marksmanship team, and reloading on a large scale. (year before covid, I shot 40k rds of 9mm, and 5k of 223, and 3k precision 223/6.5.creed)

Currently stuck out on month 7 of a 9 month deployment, and cant wait to get back home, and set up my reloading stuff again since the wife took over my room while I was gone for crafting, Cricut and Glowforge stuff. Hoping to build a 20x24' detached garage as soon as possible for brass/reloading/guns, and a lift to work on race cars.

Here to learn, share, and explore. Thanks guys!

Attached is a picture of the personal coin my wife designed and had made for me as a gift/surprise for when I was SUPPOSED to be home from deployment, and then got extended, and picked up senior chief.

Attachments

• Personal Coin.jpg
    Personal Coin.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 41
Good morning, "Sonic" from VA. Shoot USPSA, PRS, NRL and am Active Duty Navy Senior Chief Sonar Technician onboard USS Cole DDG-67. I shoot for the US Navy Marksmanship team, and reloading on a large scale. (year before covid, I shot 40k rds of 9mm, and 5k of 223, and 3k precision 223/6.5.creed)

Currently stuck out on month 7 of a 9 month deployment, and cant wait to get back home, and set up my reloading stuff again since the wife took over my room while I was gone for crafting, Cricut and Glowforge stuff. Hoping to build a 20x24' detached garage as soon as possible for brass/reloading/guns, and a lift to work on race cars.

Here to learn, share, and explore. Thanks guys!

Attached is a picture of the personal coin my wife designed and had made for me as a gift/surprise for when I was SUPPOSED to be home from deployment, and then got extended, and picked up senior chief.
Welcome, sailor.

Reactions: 99mpower