• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not one to mess with!!

palle2612

Private
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2008
Denmark. Thats Europe
Not bad!!

"Honestly, the article isn't revealing the whole story because clearly he was also armed with 2 GIANT F***ING BALLS OF STEEL which he clobbered the bandits with"
laugh.gif

Was on a military exercise when I was active.. Meet a few of these..
Highly trained and motivated..

http://www.logiccool.com/blog/591281-lon...against-40-men/

Re: Not one to mess with!!

<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">AYO GORKHALI!</span></span>

Much, much respect for them.

I'd rather die standing up, than live my life on my knees.

I guess he felt the same way. An honorable man.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd rather die standing up, than live my life on my knees.

I guess he felt the same way. An honorable man. </div></div>

That's pretty much the Royal Gurkha Rifles motto:
bettertodiegurkhamotto.gif

"Better to die than to be a coward."

It's to bad the British Govt does not give them citizenship like they said they would. My hat is off to you sir. MM

Successive Brit. Govts have been underpaying them and denying them proper pensions for years. It's outrageous and only recently has it been addressed in the law courts. Given some of the assholes that have been given citizenship in the UK, to deny the Gurkhas is a slap in the face.

I work with many of these men, and I have to say they are the most dedicated, disciplined and honorable culture I've ever come across.

Nice to see not everyone has lost their balls

I need to hire one of those dudes to carry my granddaughter's school books. Give him a bonus for ever piece of hardware he removes from the face of the idiots with pants at half mast that looks at her.

Some of the smallest, friendliest, quietest, most humble soldiers I have met.

On the other hand, I have seen a Kukri drawn and swung faster than a man can pull a handgun from a military holster.

Honor, courage, and humility.

Three elements missing from many "human periodic charts"

Just talked to one of my men about this. This story was major news in Nepal. The soldier came from his home town and is now a national hero, as he should be. Both the Nepalese and Indian governments have substantially rewarded ($$$) him for his actions to the point that he, his children, and even his grandchildren will receive his retirement pension and he's no longer looking for that security job abroad.

Something tells me the trains are safe for a while....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Successive Brit. Govts have been underpaying them and denying them proper pensions for years. It's outrageous and only recently has it been addressed in the law courts. Given some of the assholes that have been given citizenship in the UK, to deny the Gurkhas is a slap in the face.</div></div>

Well its a bit more complicated than that but as you say it has been sorted to an extent. Typical mean spirited London fuckers. It only got better 'cos the public and press got arsy with the politicians and they realised that they were going to be even more unpopular so they did as they were told by a certain Joanna Lumley.

Highly respected people over here, partly because the Argies kept running away from them in the Falklands

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chanonry</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Successive Brit. Govts have been underpaying them and denying them proper pensions for years. It's outrageous and only recently has it been addressed in the law courts. Given some of the assholes that have been given citizenship in the UK, to deny the Gurkhas is a slap in the face.</div></div>

Well its a bit more complicated than that but as you say it has been sorted to an extent. <span style="font-weight: bold">Typical mean spirited London fuckers.</span> It only got better 'cos the public and press got arsy with the politicians and they realised that they were going to be even more unpopular so they did as they were told by a certain Joanna Lumley.

Highly respected people over here, partly because the Argies kept running away from them in the Falklands </div></div>

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RrEyoOzZhDw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RrEyoOzZhDw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I can just feel your love ... Alba go bragh!

laugh.gif

Rodger than on letting him come to the US . The gurkhas have been hard core fighters since the Brits started deploying them. Bless him and hope he gets what is due to him.

Absolutely.

I was trying to find the clip where Lumley is telling the hapless Government Minister Phil Willis what he is and is not going to do. If things improved that is largely why

We would all be better off over here with more Gurkha's and Lumley in Government

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: EventHorizon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Successive Brit. Govts have been underpaying them and denying them proper pensions for years. It's outrageous and only recently has it been addressed in the law courts. Given some of the assholes that have been given citizenship in the UK, to deny the Gurkhas is a slap in the face. </div></div>

Unfortunately so true.....MY once great country, now full of bleeding heart liberals, foreign nationals who disrespect our country and our traditions.....with the goverment helping them and more of there kind into the country and then turning there back on the true people who should be welcomed. Shameful.