• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not political....Just Ted.

Cuban Croc

Petty Officer Third Class
Minuteman
May 11, 2005
Dallas, Texas

I just call it common sense.

I think it is within the parameters of rule #6. If not please delete. Thank you.

6. Political discussion not directly <span style="font-weight: bold">related to firearms </span>and shooting related issues are prohibited...

Re: Not political....Just Ted.

+1, really can't stand his music but respect him on his views. His only downside to interviews like this is he gets too emotional when trying to make his point. I've read articles written by him that were much more thought out that would be more persuasive.

Flyingbullseye

Gotta love him for tellin it how it is,"Numnuts" & "Dead Offenders"!

yes Uncle Ted is the John Wayne of the Vietnam Era. Gotta salute all those who wait until Uncle Sugar cant hook em up with a first class chance to go toe to toe with numbnutts that are a bigger threat to our way of life, to suddenly sprout balls n pitch one hellova rant I'm pretty sure will be about the extent of his efforts.

Course serving our nation when he was 18 would mean nutting up on a real two way range. Ranting for the choir is easier, and quite a bit safer.

I for one love his over the top emotional rants, makes the rest of us look sane. (and some sure could use help in that regard
laugh.gif
)

Perhaps he will be the Patrick Henry of our time, the guy who did great emotionally charged speeches but never wandered out into harm's way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: notquiteright</div><div class="ubbcode-body">yes Uncle Ted is the John Wayne of the Vietnam Era. Gotta salute all those who wait until Uncle Sugar cant hook em up with a first class chance to go toe to toe with numbnutts that are a bigger threat to our way of life, to suddenly sprout balls n pitch one hellova rant I'm pretty sure will be about the extent of his efforts.

Course serving our nation when he was 18 would mean nutting up on a real two way range. Ranting for the choir is easier, and quite a bit safer.

I for one love his over the top emotional rants, makes the rest of us look sane. (and some sure could use help in that regard
laugh.gif
)

Perhaps he will be the Patrick Henry of our time, the guy who did great emotionally charged speeches but never wandered out into harm's way. </div></div>

rabble rabble troll troll rabble...