• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not so new member

SmolPP

Private
Minuteman
Aug 3, 2021
Maryland
Hi all,

I've been a member here for a while and I am just getting around to introducing myself. I'm a long time shooter with a former federal law enforcement background. Recent classes have shown me that a lot has changed in the 15+ years that I went through my training and I'm very thankful for all of the help and correction that I've received from each of my instructors.

Despite my years of shooting experience, whether it be rifle, pistol, or shotgun, I always strive to have the mindset of a student. I regularly read the reloading section as well as the ELR and precision shooting sections and I'm really thankful for all of the great tips that I've picked up along the way; as well as the random hilarious BS that is thrown in with almost every discussion.

Thanks for everything!

Reactions: DustBun