• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NOT Spending TT or ZCO kinda Dough. Nope.

Milf Dots

Milf Hunter Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 21, 2019
I'm not spending TT or ZCO kinda dough. NOPE. Not gonna do it.

But I might talk myself into a new NF ATACR F1, or S&B PMII...

Vortex just doesn't appeal to me.

I used to really like Leupold, but I'm not so sure on them...

2rhuse.jpg

New S&B PMII is going to run you ZCO kind of money.

Now if you are going used then it's a different story.

It’s ok. The best isn’t for everyone. It’s refreshing to see folks settling for “gud enuff” 😉

But for real, Schmidt has better glass imo over the NF, but the reticle choice is meh compared to NF. If going NF, the 7-35 has the better glass in the ATACR line up. I also hate the translating turrets and the stupid ocular design lol

That’s a good price if no one else takes it I will.

I have a TT on my ATX, I want to love it but I think if I had it to do over again I am not sure if I would. Don’t get me wrong it is a great scope , the turrets are the best I’ve used, I just don’t know if the juice is worth the squeeze. I would say you pay around double for a roughly 15% more scope. That being said the TT on the AI does not leave much to be desired.

I have a TT on my ATX, I want to love it but I think if I had it to do over again I am not sure if I would. Don’t get me wrong it is a great scope , the turrets are the best I’ve used, I just don’t know if the juice is worth the squeeze. I would say you pay around double for a roughly 15% more scope. That being said the TT on the AI does not leave much to be desired.
I think that's fair. For few the 15% actually matters, for some they think it matters, for most it does not matter. I know I don't need my S&B for what I do but I own it regardless.

I will say though that like most things in life it is difficult to understand the full spectrum of a given product such as an optic until you've experienced the most high end version of it. You otherwise have no frame of reference for "the best", no understanding of "what 100% is". It is generally far easier to understand, appreciate, and enjoy everything lesser once you do. You know, to pick up that "85% optic" and say, "man this thing is actually pretty good".

Welcome to 2005.

Best bang for the buck is an ATACR these days. Or a used Schmidt. Buying a ZCO or TT just shoot in the lower third of every match is like most of the new Ford Bronco owners.
Sir I have refined taste is all.

You should take a look at the Zeiss LRP S3 offerings. The 6-36 or 4-25 will both do a great job. Well worth a look.

Any ATACR model in particular? I can give you some pricing on one. You can call me at 504-565-0629

It’s worth noting that a lot on this forum chase accuracy with money, and then wonder why their new ZCO they paid for on a 14% APR credit card didn’t change the fact that they still suck.
Only 14% or is that on top of the prime rate? Dang, better find me a low APR card!

It’s worth noting that a lot on this forum chase accuracy with money, and then wonder why their new ZCO they paid for on a 14% APR credit card didn’t change the fact that they still suck.
This is like saying that people who buy Porsches should just get a civic because you can’t go faster than about 80 on the roads in the US anyway.

oh I know. I’ve been dragged by guys running mk5’s and origins lol only saving grace is I’m not paying interest on my gear 😂

In my first match of any kind, a NRL22x match last summer, my buddy beat me by a few points with a free rifle he won in a raffle and an SWFA fixed 6x that I installed in a pair of $15 chyna rings for him.

I learned a lot from this.

So much so that I bought my first ZCO this morning :ROFLMAO:

Between the vendor that roasts OP and the vendor that tries to secure a sale, I’m going with the former. I value being treated like a human more than a mark.
I don’t know, one spams the PX daily with ads for chinesium optics, and one I’ve never heard of. It’s a toss up. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: Milf Dots
I mean they are definitely not a Burris or Athlon right?
I prefer my cronus in 100% honesty.
The xtr3 I just got sucks almost as bad as swfa, I cant believe how not good it was.

Oh, now you done did it Spife....

Wendy GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY | Yolo meme, Gif, Peter pan

Edit: Im sure most would blame it on my eyes, this is just my personal experience. Dont crucify me for it.