• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not sure what the norm is here

tireys

StealthMode223
Minuteman
Mar 4, 2009
Show Me State
The other forum sites I belong to it is usually the norm to introduce yourself to the members. This seems to be a great site for shooters(junkies). I look forward to learning from those with knowledge. I am a Former Marine SSgt and I got out a few years ago and even in the Aviation field I took great pride on marksmanship. I am an avid outdoorsman as my profile states and shooting is a passion either with a rifle, bow or blowdart. I look forward to meeting all of you.

Re: Not sure what the norm is here

stay away from Captain Kick-ass......

Welcome

do you use a lot of 100mph tape in your line of work ?

stay away from me

Welcome to the Hide. I hope you enjoy your stay.

NO NO NO... We never use tape. We have this glue called Permabond its good for 200 mph

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">stay away from Captain Kick-ass......

Welcome

do you use a lot of 100mph tape in your line of work ? </div></div>

Practice and I have shot a few Squirrels and Mice at the farm.

Welcome, thanks for the intro and having a profile that is filled out. Hope you enjoy the site.

Be safe

Lance

Welcome aboard. It is nice to have another aircrew here on the site, even if you are a Marine.
wink.gif