• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not sure who is the biggest dumbass...

WaltHer

Felipe Forevuh
Minuteman
Aug 26, 2009
hillbilluns, montucky
The author of this article or the guy trying to conceal undeclared firearms in his luggage in NJ

My favorite, "caught an assault rifle with a high-powered magazine and an arsenal of ammunition -- all illegal in the state -- "artfully concealed" behind the lining of a suitcase."
WTF is a high-powered magazine and where can I get some? Arsenal of ammunition? Que...

Maybe it was a super soaker with a gallon water jug... :)

Apparently, these two did not realize that the TSA actually has those newfangled whizbang see-thru-um eyeglasses, AKA X-ray machines...

Oh and by the way, those right here are "high powered magazines"... Maybe the writers of that article are talking about those... Otherwise I ain't got a damn clue...

c99b248a73bcf20a10fc7e395f1abf73.jpg

ninja-magazine-weapons-death-1992_1_2307fc81544c1844b9a1b8b39f14b6fd.jpg

Maybe it was a super soaker with a gallon water jug... :)

Airport security will not allow Super Soakers in carry-on luggage. Found that out first-hand when I was much younger 😞

Can anyone provide a link to where I can buy some of those high powered magazines? Anything to give the .223 a little more umph would be greatly appreciated.

Can anyone provide a link to where I can buy some of those high powered magazines? Anything to give the .223 a little more umph would be greatly appreciated.

They have them for bowhunters...

Called precharged pneumatic 'airbows' that feed off a scuba tank and can do 4000+ psi. Got to play with one not too long ago. Sent an arrow through the chrony at just under 400 feet/sec and right through a standard archery target at 60 yards away. Good thing the woods behind the target went on forever, because we ain't got a damn idea where the thing flew. Cool shit, but not my style though. Way too bulky almost in a cartoonish manner...

If 4 boxes of ammo is "an arsenal" I wonder what they'd call what most of the guys on this site have? :)

In all seriousness though, this reporter highlights exactly why it is so important to educate people about firearms. The people who know nothing about them seem to be the most intent on getting rid of them. Firearms are talked about as if they have a mind of their own, and the anti-firearms crowd uses terms that make it pretty clear they have no idea what they're talking about. I'm trying to be more intentional about when I encounter someone who doesn't know anything about them or possibly even opposed to them to just simply have a conversation, not trying to beat them into submission or convince them they need to go buy one, just teach them some basics and help them understand guns don't sneak out at night and go on killing sprees and when handled correctly they're safer than getting in your car and driving to work.

Apparently, these two did not realize that the TSA actually has those newfangled whizbang see-thru-um eyeglasses, AKA X-ray machines...

Oh and by the way, those right here are "high powered magazines"... Maybe the writers of that article are talking about those... Otherwise I ain't got a damn clue...

c99b248a73bcf20a10fc7e395f1abf73.jpg

ninja-magazine-weapons-death-1992_1_2307fc81544c1844b9a1b8b39f14b6fd.jpg
Goddamn BlueSky, love the throwback magazine. Pretty sure i used to buy throwing stars and other ninja shit out of the back of this mag back in '84.