• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not terribly relevant but fun

Actually 22-10-22. Stupid americans thinking they know how to day-month-year properly.

I eagerly await retribution.

I immediately thought of several witty and blistering rebuttals, but then I remembered the intellectual giant and paragon of morality whose usurpation of our highest office we have tolerated for two years. So.....I got nothing.

Give us Barabbas!!!

In honor of this very special and most holy of days...
I broke out the 10/22.
IMG_0505.jpg

Ater shooting the CZ so much I tried pulling the trigger on this and thought the safety was on!

Reactions: ZG47A
I’ve been around traveling and I’ve seen stupid people everywhere…. Luckily we just had a few smart people start this place. Speaking of I need to break out my 10/22

PS I hate the metric system

In honor of this very special and most holy of days...
I broke out the 10/22.
View attachment 7981751

Ater shooting the CZ so much I tried pulling the trigger on this and thought the safety was on!
The 10-22 RB, best version for real i.e., pest control work, in my opinion (when the barrel band is still on the firearm). Put about 500 rounds through it and then improve the trigger feel. Everything else is pretty much for ‘range toy’ purposes and that is fine, provided that the ‘range toy’ owners don’t go slagging off the people who use these rifles to make a living income and/or to protect their farms, orchards, etc.