• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Not worth a read

GNowakowski

Private
Minuteman
May 19, 2011
Kalispell, MT
www.facebook.com
I just made my account a few moments ago - mostly to use the search feature. I just thought I'd introduce myself, I'll probably be lurking the threads mostly...maybe add in once in awhile.

I'm from Kalispell, MT. I've been shooting since before I could walk (I have photographic evidence) and from humble beginnings with a Pump daisy (bb) shooting at cigarette butt's - I've come to very much enjoy the art of the gun.

Some of you (who enjoy shotguns as well as rifles) may have ran into me, I spent six years as a "trap kid" at Flathead Valley Clay Target Club. I've worked with Montana Rifleman, and McGowen Precision as an outside consultant for some custom machines (worm drive barrel lapping devices). So if you know who I am; keep your smile on partner.

Anyway, thats me in a nutshell - a peanut shell even. If your curious for more, PM me. I'll answer. I just thought I'd do the appropriate thing and introduce myself...before I start raiding the archives.

Best; to you, and yours.

-GIN

Re: Not worth a read

Glad to see you here. MT and guns go together like, well, TN and guns.

Beautiful state. There are a pant load of quality 'Hiders that live in your AO.

Take care,

David

Wow someone who realizes that they can spend a lot of time searching, researching and learning.....I am sure you will quickly be a great compliment to the hide. Welcome
smile.gif

Welcome. I spent the better part of a summer in Kalispell and just love it there. Some of the best BBQ I've had was at a little walk in shop in Polson near the golf course.