• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Notifications

TRAAV

Minuteman
Apr 15, 2010
Santa Claus IN
When I open up the forum I always have notifications from post to threads. I'm not sure what they are. I found where I can turn on and off notifications from different options but can we get a list of what exactly those are?

Subscribes to you?
confirms a subscribe request?
post on visitor board?
votes on your pole?
likes your post?
mentions you?
quotes you?

When you clik on the individual thread topics . Just look up ion he right corner of the screen and you can 'un-subcribe' to any individual thread that you don't want to get a Notification on . that I found the fast easy way to custom tune your notification alert .
. 1st thing I did when I kept getting non-stop notifications from the motivational thread, as that thing never stops with Post traffic .

What do each one of the options mean. I'm getting notifications for threads I don't even know what they are?

I have everything odd except

Likes your post
Mentions you (@TRAAV) in a post

Quotes you in a post
and still get notifications from threads I don't know what they are

My notifications aren't going away, even after clearing or "dismissing" them. This started today as far as I've noticed.