• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nova Vibratory Tumbler

0311 Hesco

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2010
Ohio
Model Nova 1001 HDT for sale. This has low hours and in good condition. I got this used but have logged probably 200 hours on it. Works well and can send a video of it running if requested. The only defect I know of is the top cover has a little partial-thickness crack. It does not affect performance at all. This model runs over $1,500 new. Asking $800 OBO plus actual shipping. It's about 50 pounds and I will have to crate it up. Not looking for trades at this time. More pictures if interested.

1 cu. ft. volume, 8 gal. liquid, 1/2 HP, 115V

"NOVA VIBRATORY FINISHING MACHINES are designed to meet the rugged environment and service of machine shops, as well as jewelers and hobbyists. All models share a common welded base that has a chemical resistant paint. Each model has a 0-60 min. timer. The work chamber or bowl, is a one piece construction, with a tight formed clear plastic cover lid. All top mounting hardware is stainless steel. Machines can run in a wet or dry environment. For wet applications there is a 1/2" drain system with choke off clamp. The difference with Nova is the power system using an industrial motor with the largest ball bearings available. Motors operate at 115V and are rated for 135,000 hours of service."

25p0hmb.jpg

hsp73n.jpg

102jfcl.jpg

Reactions: exotousa