• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Noveske bbl production status?

Sebben

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2011
Snellville, GA
For the past year I have been trying to hunt Down a Noveske 16" stainless barrel with SB. Every where I call or look is back ordered and they have no lead time on when they will get more in. The last I heard was that they are only producing complete rifles and complete uppers. So where can I find one? And when will their product become available again?

That is too bad. They were out of stock, but I got on their email notification list and ordered one when they came in.

Shot the folks at Noveske an e mail and they gave me a list of distributors/ dealers and I placed a backorder with DSG arms. They said I should get it with the next shipment. Fingers crossed.

I have had one on back order with DSG for over a year now, haven't heard anything about it, if you get one with the next shipment let me know cause that means I have been skipped.

When I was hunting for a Noveske 18" LW barrel a few months ago, I had stock notifications out for every Noveske dealer I could find that offered it. They come in waves and was quicker than back ordering it, but you have to be quick on the ordering when you get the notification.