• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Noveske MK18

mike1128

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 10, 2008
Mississippi
Just ordered a MK18. Was wondering if anyone had pics of their setup with a T-1 Micro and Magpul CTR stock?

Re: Noveske MK18

Not a Mk18 but not too far off:
P1020887.jpg

P1020886.jpg

Magpul CTR with a Larue RISR attached.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rem_.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Very nice as well. I bet that 7.5 is louuud</div></div>
Yeah, I get a lot of complaints.
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rem_.308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DAMN that is nice. How do you like that riser cheek piece from larue? </div></div>

I like it but it is too high for a lot of the guys who have tried mine.

OK nothing Spec MK18 on either of those rigs but those are two amazingly sexy builds esp Phylodog's!

Sucks to live in a non SBR state, closest I could do was 13.5 with perm attached muzle device.

Miss my issue MK18
frown.gif

I can see through the irons fine but I plant my cheek down farther than most. I have a lower third setup as it is which allows me to see the dot without having my cheek down all the way. A lower mount for the T1 wouldn't really do all that much.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can see through the irons fine but I plant my cheek down farther than most. I have a lower third setup as it is which allows me to see the dot without having my cheek down all the way. A lower mount for the T1 wouldn't really do all that much.</div></div>

Makes sense enough.

Ok guys one more question. I was going to replace the H2 buffer with the Enidine Hydraulic Recoil Buffer. Would this be a proper swap or should I just leave the H2 buffer? The barrel is 10.5" just as a reminder.

I wouldn't mess with it without consulting Noveske. SBR gas systems are very finicky and that buffer could change the unlock time and cause reliability issues.
Jason

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SSSamurai</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wouldn't mess with it without consulting Noveske. SBR gas systems are very finicky and that buffer could change the unlock time and cause reliability issues.
Jason </div></div>

+1 Consult Noveske their techs are very helpful.

Finally my Noveske MK18 came in and went and saw it today. Now have to wait for the tax stamp to be approved.

jpfmfm.jpg

21menom.jpg

Waiting on the tax stamps really does suck. That's why I just regestered a lower and order SBR uppers separate.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jakhamr81</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Waiting on the tax stamps really does suck. That's why I just regestered a lower and order SBR uppers separate.</div></div> amen to that.