• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Noveske Space Invader Pistol

saltedbutter

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2018
Like new Noveske Space Invader. These debuted at SHOT earlier this year and have been very hard to come by since it release. The Noveske name speaks for itself and they have every bell and whistle you can expect on a $2550 MSRP 9mm pistol. What impressed me the most about their guns is the tolerances are out of this world tight. This pistol has a few hundred rounds (300-400 i would guess) through it and no issues. 95% of it suppressed with all kinds of ammo (FMJ and HP) and different grain weights. I use a Dead Air Wolfman with it and it sounds great, especially with the wipe. The built in tri-lug makes suppressor attachment quick and easy. Trigger is a Geissele Super MCX SSA so its light enough to shoot as quickly as you want. I have some new guns coming in, so unfortunately I have to sell this and a few more to make room. I will likely get the SBR version when all is said and done. I like it that much. It's clean and could almost pass for new. Comes with the box and all the little items that ship with it as if you bought direct from Noveske.

No trades, located in Mt Pleasant, SC
Call/text 843-670-8195 for questions and pictures
$2100 Shipped

Specs off the website

Barrel

Length- 8.5” Stainless Steel 9X19mm

12 RH Twist

Integrated 3 Lug Silencer Adapter

Upper Receiver

Model- Gen 4 Precision Machined Billet Receiver from 7075-T6 featuring anti-rotation interface with handguard

Finish- Hardcoat Type III Anodizing, with Cerakote Ceramic Coating (Armor Black)

for ultimate finish and performance.

Charging Handle- Noveske Marked Geissele Airborne Charging Handle

Bolt Carrier Group-Noveske Marked and ramped 9mm BCG

Featuring:

Proprietary Notches to accept Q PDW Style Brace

Lower Receiver

Model- Gen 3.5 Precision Machined Billet Receiver from 7075-T6

Finish- Hardcoat Type III Anodizing, with Cerakote Ceramic Coating (Armor Black) for ultimate finish and performance.

Trigger- Geissele Super MCX SSA

Featuring:

Ambidextrous: Bolt Release and 60-Degree STS Safety Selector as well as a Standard and Paddle Magazine Release

Proprietary Feed Ramps

Proprietary Notches to accept Q PDW Style Brace

Handguard (options)

NHR-6.25” (M-LOK) Free Floating Handguard

Finish- Hardcoat type III anodizing, with Cerakote ceramic coating (Armor Black)

Furniture

Brace-Q PDW Style, 3 Position

Grip-
Magpul MOE-K

Accessories

Magpul MBUS Pro Folding Sights

One 32 Rnd. Noveske Marked Colt Style Magazine

Attachments

• SI 1.jpg
    SI 1.jpg
    562.9 KB · Views: 176
  • SI 2.jpg