• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Noveske Triarc upper- $ 700!

hitman

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 23, 2004
Tampa, FL
Parts are brand new got them all a week ago. I decided to get a 6.5 LMT and found the new 18” one, so letting go of a few unfinished projects. Barrel is a 13.7 inch Noveske 5.56 with the gas block and tube. Triarc handguard and a Zev upper receiver. I’ll put the handguard back on just slid it off to show barrel. I did test fire this week for about 20 rds. But everything is 99.99% new, have all the receipts cost me just over 850. and you can’t get the 13” triarc handguard. Comes with the CMMG forward assist parts no dust cover, I was gonna use the snap in magpul one. I did not put the pin in the gas block. It’s included though of course. I have a new Surefire 3 prong warcomp I can include for an extra $ 110 with the package

$ 700 plus $ 25 shipping or part trades for Federal Gold Medal 308 fgmm 168s. Or 175

Last edited: