• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Now I know why I'm always so broke

Fred_C_Dobbs

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 26, 2010
<span style="font-size: 14pt">Lap Dancers Use Hypnotism To Lure Customers into Spending More</span>

HUDDERSFIELD, England - A hypnotist is helping lap dancers lure men into spending more money on their sexy shows, The Sun reported Monday.

Entertainer Grant Saunders was called in by club boss Jason Armitage as takings slumped in the recession.

Girls at Cleopatra's Lounge in Huddersfield, northern England, hope to keep spellbound punters forking out for £10 ($16) dances.

Saunders, 34, said, "They will use a technique called anchoring. The man's subconscious mind becomes open to suggestion as a dancer speaks to him and gives him a little touch on the shoulder or the knee."

But no one will be put in a trance, Saunders added.

Saunders said, "It's just about making them better saleswomen." Armitage added, "My girls could earn £5,000 a week a few years ago. Now they're lucky to make £500."

Dancer Sabrina, 25, said, "I never say never to learning anything."

Re: Now I know why I'm always so broke

Good post,Fred

So that explains why we always end up broke at the end of the night!!!

Keep supporting single moms!!

I thought it was going to be because you come to this site and see all the toys you just gotta have! I know that's my problem.