• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision NOW LIVE! Custom Night Vision - IN STOCK NIGHT VISION BUILDER

CustomNightVision

CustomNightVisIon.com / KosherSurplus.com
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2014
Houston, TX
www.koshersurplus.com
Kosher Surplus formed Custom Night Vision (CNV) to provide the highest quality low light optical solutions with ZERO lead time. Our new website customnightvision.com includes an IN STOCK Custom Night Vision Builder - The First of Its Kind in the NV Industry.

You select you own Housing, Optics and Tubes, all of which is IN STOCK!

Our customers can expect the same quality customer service, fast shipping, full transparency and competitive pricing that you have become accustomed to at Kosher Surplus.

After seeing so many "Bumps" I figured I should throw you another one Benny!

For those not aware, Ben is also the Owner of Kosher Surplus - a vendor I've personally dealt with for a decade. He's always been exceptional in responding to comms, ships so fast you'd think he had a warehouse in your Town, and his Customer Service is phenomenal. Ben has seriously raised the NV bar with the features on his site that allow you to build your own NV device which I've never seen before - hence the "Custom" Night Vision name! Keep up the great work brother!

Merry Christmas my friends..............

Reactions: CustomNightVision
After seeing so many "Bumps" I figured I should throw you another one Benny!

For those not aware, Ben is also the Owner of Kosher Surplus - a vendor I've personally dealt with for a decade. He's always been exceptional in responding to comms, ships so fast you'd think he had a warehouse in your Town, and his Customer Service is phenomenal. Ben has seriously raised the NV bar with the features on his site that allow you to build your own NV device which I've never seen before - hence the "Custom" Night Vision name! Keep up the great work brother!

Merry Christmas my friends..............
Thank you sir. We appreciate your support!

Reactions: Gunny Fitz
Thank you sir. We appreciate your support!
Ben - please clarify. Is Kosher formally closed, and now everything falls under the new Co name - Custom Night Vision?

I thought NV Manufacturers do not permit the sale of their products with a Co that sells ammo? Inquiring minds wish to know.

Ben - please clarify. Is Kosher formally closed, and now everything falls under the new Co name - Custom Night Vision?

I thought NV Manufacturers do not permit the sale of their products with a Co that sells ammo? Inquiring minds wish to know.
Why would NV manufacturers have a problem with ammo?

Reactions: Gunny Fitz
Do you happen to know when you might be getting some EXPS3-2 in? My wizard eyes I got from you a while back need a bigger window to look through now that I'm getting old.