• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Now on iTunes

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    The podcast has been added to iTunes

They finally approved it, and stated it will be available in 24 hours to use there

Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 3.11.09 PM.png

Awesome! Great podcast. Glad I can finally listen to it on my preferred player. Keep them coming!

Thank you for making them!

When you have hard left progressives controlling the markeplace that they run with an iron fist, don't be surprised if they come down hard with no explanation on any "wrong think".

Facebook is probably going to do something similar before too long as well.

Maybe call it “Fundamentals of Marksmanship” or just the “Frankie G Show”

I enjoyed listening to a bunch of episodes during my road trip today, thanks for your time and effort!

I'm so disappointed in iTunes right now. Combine Mile High and Sniper's Hide and make it "The Mile Hide"...

This makes me really disapointed in itunes as well. The world is becoming to sensitive.

Great stuff Frank and I appreciate your efforts. Looked for it too but no bueno............????

Thats just BS! Im so sick of this "sensor anything that isn't PC and talks about guns" rubbish. Podbean at least has your back and will just use that. So disappointed in Apple and their far left draconian policies

“The Mile Hide” suggestion is good but...then we would have to rebrand the whole thing etc, fuck ‘em - Podbean works and if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it?

Strange they would target this pod. There is an entire ‘network’ of firearms programming on iTunes. Firearms Radio Network ... that includes the ‘evil’ AR-15 podcast.

They approved it and deleted it within the 24 hours, I tried re0submitting it and nothing

The system is shit, and getting responses has been less than helpful, in fact they barely responded

We submitted this on January 19th it took them 2 months to do anything and have yet to respond or acknowledge my resubmission

I am not wasting my time

I don't blame you. I would prefer to have all my podcasts in one spot, but if I have to have podbean to be able to listen to the Everyday Sniper, then I will keep podbean as well. Not an issue other than iTunes is dumb lol

They approved it and deleted it within the 24 hours, I tried re0submitting it and nothing

The system is shit, and getting responses has been less than helpful, in fact they barely responded

We submitted this on January 19th it took them 2 months to do anything and have yet to respond or acknowledge my resubmission

I am not wasting my time
    You tried and that is all you can do. We have Podbean which is working flawlessly. I would have used iTunes and listened on the HomePod had it worked out. But it didn't. No worries.

Growing up we were taught the Communists censored what their people could watch and hear. Taught that Communists told their people what to think and how to act, how many kids they could have and if they could obtain higher education. Even that they controlled who got a decent job and living arrangements. Many of us served to ensure that could never happen in America, but regardless, the actions are occurring without restraint as we speak. Keep fighting Frank, bastards don't know a good thing when it is right in front of 'em.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Growing up we were taught the Communists censored what their people could watch and hear. Taught that Communists told their people what to think and how to act, how many kids they could have and if they could obtain higher education. Even that they controlled who got a decent job and living arrangements. Many of us served to ensure that could never happen in America, but regardless, the actions are occurring without restraint as we speak. Keep fighting Frank, bastards don't know a good thing when it is right in front of 'em.

Some of us have lived under similar regimes, it wasn't only the Communists who did that.
    All nice and pretty promises of "greater good" and "fair for everyone" and "according to their need".
    The reality is harsh, depressing, brutal & soul and life destroying.
    The funny thing is the "snowflake" and "Idealist" types are the first to get crushed under the wheel in such regimes.

They WILL eventually want to decide who gets to have kids & not (and guess what... Genocide of whites is considered a virtue).

Reactions: D. Hargrove
    i just started listening to the podcast im starting from the beginning to newer episodes. i would like to have it on my podcast app but the PodBean apps works just fine once i figured out the volume issue i had with it.

I've noticed some of the other gun-related podcasts that I've seen on itunes are now also on PodBean. Precision Rifle Media, Taking Stock with Kelly McMillan, and Going Ballistic with Ryan Cleckner.

Let's hope PodBean doesn't turn "anti" on us.

Reactions: JeffLebowski
    It's back up on iTunes now and I'm subscribed. They can't take it away if I subscribed right!

Reactions: 6gunner