• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Now that fits in the quota problem solved

nagantguy

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Aug 28, 2020

Will the charge be trespassing or invasion?
If only someone would pass a law that would let cops track down and arrest Epsteins clients.

Well I guess now they will have less time to beat up old ladies and arrest sober people for dui. Fuck do they work hard

While I applaud Gov Abbott and his strong stance, I fear the depletion of working crews for our roads and other construction projects. Most other ethnic groups will not do the shovel work. Mexicans will. And are getting paid good money to do it. And yes, companies are filing w-2/w-4 on them. Companies are not going to get sideways with the IRS.

The U.S. Constitution does not grant sovereignty to the federal government. It does recognize the sovereignty of the member states. In fact, one of the presidential duties listed is to not sign foreign treaties and pacts that threaten the sovereignty of the states. And, so, it really was a dereliction of duty for Obama to sign carbon treaties. He specifically went against the duties he swore to uphold. That is treason.

Wel, states gotta do what states gotta do. And if we balkanize, at least Texas has the resources to do it. And a bunch of rednecks who spend way too much time hitting small targets from various distances with assorted slingshots and slings and such.

While I applaud Gov Abbott and his strong stance, I fear the depletion of working crews for our roads and other construction projects. Most other ethnic groups will not do the shovel work. Mexicans will. And are getting paid good money to do it. And yes, companies are filing w-2/w-4 on them. Companies are not going to get sideways with the IRS.

The U.S. Constitution does not grant sovereignty to the federal government. It does recognize the sovereignty of the member states. In fact, one of the presidential duties listed is to not sign foreign treaties and pacts that threaten the sovereignty of the states. And, so, it really was a dereliction of duty for Obama to sign carbon treaties. He specifically went against the duties he swore to uphold. That is treason.

Wel, states gotta do what states gotta do. And if we balkanize, at least Texas has the resources to do it. And a bunch of rednecks who spend way too much time hitting small targets from various distances with assorted slingshots and slings and such.
Greg Abbott is a crippled piece of shit. A fucking tyrant. A covid criminal. I don’t know what you are applauding but it doesn’t surprise me a bit that you would.

Can't find a small town CO that isn't inundated with illegals either. I would say in 20 years my small town has gone from 75% white to 75% something from south of the border.

The story of being from mid KS and saying something like that. Leoti,, Scott city, Lakin, Syracuse, Goodland, and Colby all complete demographic reversal.

• Angry
Reactions: Devildog and XP1K
Y'all city dwellers need some expanding of you'rn horizons.

I've lived in wayyyy more than one state.
I have a suspicion that is true for most here.
I've lived in Alaska, Florida, California, Maryland.....and a shitload of points between.

Yet you see Ks in my data and think the world begins and ends there.

Are you REALLY that fucking stupid ?

Go drive thru Madison county Arkansas.
I dare you.
You're not from there and it won't go very well for you.
I'm not talking about hwy 412 that runs thru there, I'm talking about the small 1 lane backroads, the dirt roads.

Ain't no kinda messicans about them there parts.
They don't last long.
They end up upside down in the river like the last Sheriff that thought he was better than the others.

Yes, it is just like that.
And, that is not the only place I know that is like that.
Lotsa towns in OK, TX, MO, LA, that are just like it.
You just don't get out enough to know.....shit.

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs

Well, you should encourage kids to shovel then. The ironic thing is you can get $30+ hourly to lean on a shovel most of the day as a spotter for an operator.

The plague is spreading north. 15 years ago the only guys you saw on a job that didn't speak English were sheetrocker, and only occasionally.

Now it's almost impossible to get half the crew that can speak English. Always have to find the interpreter to tell them when they're fucking up and screwing every other trade over.

It's really frustrating that they use the language barrier as an excuse to do whatever they want and walk away. The amount of money "cheap" labor costs is stupid. Complete waste of time.

My personal favorite is the ones straight from the South that have zero concept of higiene, and they turn the shitters into a cesspool in about 2 hours.

I think the biggest issue in this latest invasion is that it's not Mexicans willing to labor and send the money home, like in previous years. It's people from Central and South America, single mothers with children, people from a totally different culture who have no intention to work. Big problem.

I think the biggest issue in this latest invasion is that it's not Mexicans willing to labor and send the money home, like in previous years. It's people from Central and South America, single mothers with children, people from a totally different culture who have no intention to work. Big problem.
It's been mostly not Mexicans at least since Obama was in office.

Reactions: Charger442
Y'all city dwellers need some expanding of you'rn horizons.

I've lived in wayyyy more than one state.
I have a suspicion that is true for most here.
I've lived in Alaska, Florida, California, Maryland.....and a shitload of points between.

Yet you see Ks in my data and think the world begins and ends there.

Are you REALLY that fucking stupid ?

Go drive thru Madison county Arkansas.
I dare you.
You're not from there and it won't go very well for you.
I'm not talking about hwy 412 that runs thru there, I'm talking about the small 1 lane backroads, the dirt roads.

Ain't no kinda messicans about them there parts.
They don't last long.
They end up upside down in the river like the last Sheriff that thought he was better than the others.

Yes, it is just like that.
And, that is not the only place I know that is like that.
Lotsa towns in OK, TX, MO, LA, that are just like it.
You just don't get out enough to know.....shit.
Oh shit. The compulsive liar comes out swinging. No. It's not "just like that." And if it is in Madison County Arkansas I bet Sheriff Boyd is pretty happy you just put his department on blast in place where woke glowies roam. 🤣🤣🤣

Illegal immigrants aren't working W2 jobs... not for long anyway. That's what the I9 form is for.

Illegals can make up a fake social and get by until their employer files their W2. When the employer tries to file with the fake social it bounces, the IRS seizes all withholding taxes and sends a nastygram to the employer letting them know either someone made a data entry error or they hired an illegal that used fraudulent documents to obtain employment. At that point, it doesn't take long to figure out what's going on and the employer must immediately cease payments to the employee.

So in theory, they can work about a year while flying under the radar... at most. Virtually all illegals are working as contractors. They might be working as subs for private companies that hold government contracts, but it's rare that they're working w2 gigs and paying taxes. The government ultimately holds the employer accountable, so this isn't something a big company is going to fuck around with for long.

Illegal immigrants aren't working W2 jobs... not for long anyway. That's what the I9 form is for.

Illegals can make up a fake social and get by until their employer files their W2. When the employer tries to file with the fake social it bounces, the IRS seizes all withholding taxes and sends a nastygram to the employer letting them know either someone made a data entry error or they hired an illegal that used fraudulent documents to obtain employment. At that point, it doesn't take long to figure out what's going on and the employer must immediately cease payments to the employee.

So in theory, they can work about a year while flying under the radar... at most. Virtually all illegals are working as contractors. They might be working as subs for private companies that hold government contracts, but it's rare that they're working w2 gigs and paying taxes. The government ultimately holds the employer accountable, so this isn't something a big company is going to fuck around with for long.
They don't actually stop them though. Someone has been working under my moms and my sisters SSN for a few years now. They won't do anything to stop them. They just tell my mom and sister someone is doing it and these earings dont count towards your taxes.

They don't actually stop them though. Someone has been working under my moms and my sisters SSN for a few years now. They won't do anything to stop them. They just tell my mom and sister someone is doing it and these earings dont count towards your taxes.
They have to be changing jobs every year then. Otherwise the employer would be held accountable.

Why go through all that hassle and expense? Just get an ITIN and find work as a contractor like everyone else.

Greg Abbott is a crippled piece of shit. A fucking tyrant. A covid criminal. I don’t know what you are applauding but it doesn’t surprise me a bit that you would.
Don't hold back, tell me how you really feel. Let it out., Let it all out. And I am not without understanding and compassion. I have sent overnight express some Midol for you.

• Haha
Reactions: vinniedelpino
You found a better way to reply. The IRS is not tracking this. It is computers. Funds get withheld and are attached to a SSN.

If a company gets audited, they have the paperwork. They may even have ID, however fraudulent it turns out be. Companies are not expected to be ID experts. You show an ID and some kind of SSN, you get a W-4 to fill out and you receive a W-2.

Someone may help the guy with his tax filings.

Reactions: supercorndogs
They have to be changing jobs every year then. Otherwise the employer would be held accountable.

Why go through all that hassle and expense? Just get an ITIN and find work as a contractor like everyone else.
Because everyone can't be a contractor. They only do contract work and regular work when they can't find under the table.work anyway. They still get wages and don't loose any welfare benefits also. If you go to the welfare office in my town. There is a Mexican lady that is in charge there that tells them what to do. I'd bet it's not too diffrent in most places.

I know I heard the one in charge of the English learning program tell the Mexican cleaning lady. "Why do you work so hard? You need to learn to lie better." I know when my wife worked at the grocery store she would see balances on food cards in excess of 2k dollars and that doesn't carry over month to month. That is reset to a fixed amount monthly.

• Angry
Reactions: NoDopes and Ronws
You found a better way to reply. The IRS is not tracking this. It is computers. Funds get withheld and are attached to a SSN.

If a company gets audited, they have the paperwork. They may even have ID, however fraudulent it turns out be. Companies are not expected to be ID experts. You show an ID and some kind of SSN, you get a W-4 to fill out and you receive a W-2.

Someone may help the guy with his tax filings.
Grocery store story again. My wife saw IDs with names spelled wrong. The name of the town spelled wrong wrong color scemes. Other towns names spelled wrong. She was instructed to take their IDs and cash their checks. The boss was making too much money off it.

Reactions: Ronws
Because everyone can't be a contractor. They only do contract work and regular work when they can't find under the table.work anyway. They still get wages and don't loose any welfare benefits also. If you go to the welfare office in my town. There is a Mexican lady that is in charge there that tells them what to do. I'd bet it's not too diffrent in most places.

I know I heard the one in charge of the English learning program tell the Mexican cleaning lady. "Why do you work so hard? You need to learn to lie better." I know when my wife worked at the grocery store she would see balances on food cards in excess of 2k dollars and that doesn't carry over month to month. That is reset to a fixed amount monthly.
It's a whole lot easier to work as a contractor than as an employee. All you need is an ITIN, which you get by filing a form w7. They give ITINs out like halloween candy. It's a single page form that takes about five minutes to complete. This doesn't necessarily mean you're legally able to work in the US, but it eliminates most of liability for whoever's paying you.

Contrary to popular belief, there aren't many welfare benefits available to illegals. This includes SNAP. Whoever your wife ran into at the grocery store would have had to have been lawfully present in the US.

A foreign invader, aided by the sorry ass men and women of the border patrol, stabbed to death a 16 year old girl from a small town near me. She was found dead by her mother in a bathtub. I’m sure she was raped before she was murdered.

1702996187197.png

An Edna, Texas teen who was found dead last week in a bathtub at her family's apartment was stabbed, according to police. That was some of the new information released Monday morning.
Lizbeth Medina, 16, was found dead by her mother on Tuesday, Dec. 5.
Over the weekend, Texas Rangers arrested 23-year-old Rafael Govea Romero in Schulenburg, Texas.

Edna police on Monday said after the killing, they worked with the Texas Rangers to identify Romero as the suspect and determined he was at a home in Schulenburg. When they went to find him, police said the owner confirmed he was there. They also seized a vehicle, which they're processing, and items they said connected Romero to Medina.
Romero was charged with murder, according to police. They also said it could be upgraded to capital murder. His bond was set at $2,000,000 and Edna police said Immigrations and Customs has placed a detainer on him.

Just remember it's Election season, politicians love promising big to get that vote and hope you forget shortly after the election.

Reactions: XP1K and wade2big
It’s crazy that they are signing a new law that allows LE to arrest people for breaking the law. I’m pretty sure that entering the country illegal is… illegal.

What a fucking clown world we live in.

It's a whole lot easier to work as a contractor than as an employee. All you need is an ITIN, which you get by filing a form w7. They give ITINs out like halloween candy. It's a single page form that takes about five minutes to complete. This doesn't necessarily mean you're legally able to work in the US, but it eliminates most of liability for whoever's paying you.

Contrary to popular belief, there aren't many welfare benefits available to illegals. This includes SNAP. Whoever your wife ran into at the grocery store would have had to have been lawfully present in the US.
Not really because more peopel are looking for employees than contractors.

The second part of that is not true. They get benefits for however many kids they say they have and whether they are a single mother or not. I didn't run into anyone's wife. My wife ran the courtesy booth closed the store and balanced the books there for about 15 years.

I watched it the other day. A family of illegals buying stuff to stock their house. Like they only came with the clothes on their backs. Carts full of stuff. The checker had to come around the counter and show the guy how the credit card machine worked.

Not really because more peopel are looking for employees than contractors.

The second part of that is not true. They get benefits for however many kids they say they have and whether they are a single mother or not. I didn't run into anyone's wife. My wife ran the courtesy booth closed the store and balanced the books there for about 15 years.
Ehh... most small business owners would rather pay people as contractors if given the option as it's cheaper. They don't have to pay SUI or FUTA taxes, they save 7.65% of their gross pay on employer FICA, plus they're able to exclude contractors from health insurance and retirement plans. They can also fire contractors at the drop of a hat without issues.

I'm not sure what's up with the grocery store, but even DACA kids can't get SNAP benefits, college assistance etc. Maybe this is something else? Or they're refugees on asylum? No idea.

https://www.fns.usda.gov/snap/eligibility/citizen/non-citizen-policy

I need to stop derailing threads with boring tax shit and leave that stuff at the office. Whatever food stamp-like benefits they received is bullshit. Let's leave it at that.

Ehh... most small business owners would rather pay people as contractors if given the option as it's cheaper. They don't have to pay SUI or FUTA taxes, they save 7.65% of their gross pay on employer FICA, plus they're able to exclude contractors from health insurance and retirement plans. They can also fire contractors at the drop of a hat without issues.

I'm not sure what's up with the grocery store, but even DACA kids can't get SNAP benefits, college assistance etc. Maybe this is something else? Or they're refugees on asylum? No idea.

I need to stop derailing threads with boring tax shit and leave that stuff at the office. Whatever food stamp-like benefits they received is bullshit. Let's leave it at that.
Incorrect at least with the “benefit” stuff. Invaders get food stamps, WIC, and free child care right off the bat. They get free medical care and traffic laws don’t apply to them because the lowlifes that enforce the laws of tyrants won’t bother to rob them on the side of the road like they do us.

Incorrect at least with the “benefit” stuff. Invaders get food stamps, WIC, and free child care right off the bat. They get free medical care and traffic laws don’t apply to them because the lowlifes that enforce the laws of tyrants won’t bother to rob them on the side of the road like they do us.
WIC and childcare, yes. Food stamps (AKA "SNAP,") no.

Hiring contractors is not that simply cut and dry either.

Absolutely 100% incorrect on them.not getting EBT cash and snap benefits. I have kind of been tiptoeing round the fact that I know many of these people personally. Yes illegals can and do get these benefits. It's much like how you can't get SSD for being a drug addict, but if being a drug addiction gives you depression. Here you go.

Asylum seekers who visit home are illegals. If it's too dangerous to live there it's surely not a place to vacation. People who send thousands of dollars home per month. Not asylum seekers.

Hiring contractors is not that simply cut and dry either.

Absolutely 100% incorrect on them.not getting EBT cash and snap benefits. I have kind of been tiptoeing round the fact that I know many of these people personally. Yes illegals can and do get these benefits. It's much like how you can't get SSD for being a drug addict, but if being a drug addiction gives you depression. Here you go.

Asylum seekers who visit home are illegals. If it's too dangerous to live there it's surely not a place to vacation. People who send thousands of dollars home per month. Not asylum seekers.
I don't know what else to say other than to quote the most relevant resource:

Here's another link to the National Immigration Law Center if you don't like the first. See the citation 8 mark.

https://www.nilc.org/issues/economic-support/overview-immeligfedprograms/

Maybe they've committed identity theft? Or are involved in some sort of EBT fraud scheme? I'm not doubting there's something screwy going on. It's just not legitimately received SNAP/Food Stamps if they are illegal immigrants.

I don't know what else to say other than to quote the most relevant resource:

Here's another link to the National Immigration Law Center if you don't like the first. See the citation 8 mark.

https://www.nilc.org/issues/economic-support/overview-immeligfedprograms/

Maybe they've committed identity theft? Or are involved in some sort of EBT fraud scheme? I'm not doubting there's something screwy going on. It's just not legitimately received SNAP/Food Stamps if they are illegal immigrants.
So you mean like in the multiple ways I listed that they do it in the last 5 posts...🤣🤣🤣

GAO noted that: (1) illegal aliens and their U.S. children are eligible to receive emergency Medicaid services, primary and secondary education, school nutrition services, and Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) and food stamp benefits; (2) cost data are not readily available because illegal aliens are not required to reveal their eligibility to receive certain benefits, and officials are often prohibited from inquiring about the status of illegal aliens; (3) the total costs of providing benefits to illegal aliens is unknown due to federal and state cost data limitations; (4)

So you mean like in the multiple ways I listed that they do it in the last 5 posts...🤣🤣🤣

GAO noted that: (1) illegal aliens and their U.S. children are eligible to receive emergency Medicaid services, primary and secondary education, school nutrition services, and Aid to Families with Dependent Children (AFDC) and food stamp benefits; (2) cost data are not readily available because illegal aliens are not required to reveal their eligibility to receive certain benefits, and officials are often prohibited from inquiring about the status of illegal aliens; (3) the total costs of providing benefits to illegal aliens is unknown due to federal and state cost data limitations; (4)

Such an expert on damn near everything aren't you ?
So highly proficient that you couldn't figure out how to post a link to save your soul.

Nah, it's all good, you're the expert and know everything, right ?

A foreign invader, aided by the sorry ass men and women of the border patrol, stabbed to death a 16 year old girl from a small town near me. She was found dead by her mother in a bathtub. I’m sure she was raped before she was murdered.

View attachment 8300527

Damn. Edna isn't far from me.

It’s crazy that they are signing a new law that allows LE to arrest people for breaking the law. I’m pretty sure that entering the country illegal is… illegal.

What a fucking clown world we live in.
It is illegal and your president refuses with the stubbornness of a mule to do anything about it. Your vice president was set to be the border czar. I have not seen her doing anything.

For evil to flourish only requires that good men do nothing.

It is illegal and your president refuses with the stubbornness of a mule to do anything about it. Your vice president was set to be the border czar. I have not seen her doing anything.

For evil to flourish only requires that good men do nothing.

My president?

My president?
Well, somebody voted him and I know for a fact it was not me.

Probably the same people who have persuaded the Co Supreme Court to remove Trump from the ballot in their state. What a gosh darn display of feces.

I have seen forged id and ss cards left in homes by illegals. They were poor attempts but clearly were real documents that they tried to modify with their pictures or names. One would assume stolen identities. I mean, why would illegals all of a sudden start following the law?

Well, somebody voted him and I know for a fact it was not me.

Probably the same people who have persuaded the Co Supreme Court to remove Trump from the ballot in their state. What a gosh darn display of feces.

Pretty stupid to assume that anyone on a gun forum voted for Biden…

• Haha
Reactions: Ronws