• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

now the fungus is going to get us.....

myronman3

deez nuts
Minuteman
Mar 24, 2017
Ft. Benning School for Wayward Boys
so i quit watching the news about 2 1/2 years ago. every once in a while i walk into the room someone has the bullshit on. so the story i walked in on today was about how a fungus is adapting (because of global warming-hahaha) and spreading and killing people. now the "subject matter expert" fucked up and stumbled into the truth and said "some of the measures to prevent covid helped it become more common."

so basically, facemasks. we told you fucks. NO REFUNDS.

Gotta keep them scared.

I like my fungus stuffed.

stuffed-portobello-mushrooms-1-12.jpg

Are you sure you weren't just watching the beginning of "the last of us"?

Branden
LOL, probably not, given the "subject matter expert" said "some of the measures to prevent covid helped it become more common."

However, I 100% guarantee the MSM and "experts" are taking the script of the intro for episode 1 and running with it as "the science!"

Last edited:
Reactions: nikonNUT
LOL, probably not, given the "subject matter expert" said "some of the measures to prevent covid helped it become more common."

However, I 100% guarantee the MSM and "experts" are taking the script of the intro for episode 1 and running with it as "the science!"
Once in a while it seems a movie comes out that damn near turns out to seem like a documentary.

Branden

Is it just me, or does that map only show it in Democrapper states ?
The harder the state leans republican the less it shows ?

Don't get me wrong, that's cool and all, but, it just seems.....I dunno, fortuitous ?

Don't get me wrong, that's cool and all, but, it just seems.....I dunno, fortuitous ?
gee, whatever could possibly be the root of that?

a. facemasks
b. homeless
c. illegal aliens
d. dope addicts

so predictable. truthfully, it's been a miracle that things have limped on as long as they have without nature coming through and evening the scale back out.

Once in a while it seems a movie comes out that damn near turns out to seem like a documentary.

Branden
Almost like a PsyOp or something... Tell a scary, larger-than-life story to plant seeds in the mind. Then have a real occurrence along the same storyline... Even though it's just a millionth of a percent as bad as the fictional story.

Is it a coincidence. Maybe, I don't know. But I'm starting to believe less and less in coincidences the last few years.

Mike

Reactions: BLEE
gee, whatever could possibly be the root of that?

a. facemasks
b. homeless
c. illegal aliens
d. dope addicts

so predictable. truthfully, it's been a miracle that things have limped on as long as they have without nature coming through and evening the scale back out.
Less likely to be about face masks and more likely about the lockdowns that kept people in poorly ventilated homes with dirty AC systems.

Cold/flu season is during the winter, not specifically because it is cold outside, but because humans spent a larger % of their time indoors during the winter.

Reactions: Holliday
Deadly doom fungus claims unsuspecting victim 😢

LOL, watch the first Last of Us episode for just the 1968 talkshow bit, then read the article to this point: "Worsening global warming will also 'open Pandora's Box for newer fungal diseases', they added."

Then read my previous post...I told ya they were taking the script and running with it. Too funny.

Reactions: supercorndogs
Dateline Nevada... super-fungus could be the next global threat

68952929-11960893-The_highest_counts_are_in_the_country_s_major_coastal_cities_New-a-7_1681234474845.jpg
All those above-ground nuclear tests back in the day... Nuclear mutant super fungus!

Mike

New fungus menace emerges

We used to use chlorine to nuke stuff, now it's all eco-friendly "cleaners" that mutant fungi devour like a Thanksgiving smorgasbord.

Or population.