• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Now this brings back some memories.

USMCj

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
May 1, 2008
Nazzifornia
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/QDMXZNUlPIQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/QDMXZNUlPIQ&NR=1&feature=fvwp" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Now this brings back some memories.

Not exactly Full Metal Jacket, but good watch anyways. Shame they didn't show the obstacle course.
frown.gif

It would appear a lot of things have changed since i went to bootcamp. I think it is time to make a visit to Paris Island. Phone calls while in receiving...and what happen to all of the yelling?

probably hidden from the visitors would be my guess. Don’t want “Mothers of America” to know about that yelling business.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wefite4u</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would appear a lot of things have changed since i went to bootcamp. I think it is time to make a visit to Paris Island. Phone calls while in receiving...and what happen to all of the yelling? </div></div>

Dont worry i went though parris island they still yell. I do know parris Island is still a little harder and old school compaired to Ca, After i talk to a few Marines that came out of CA

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BMG50CAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wefite4u</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It would appear a lot of things have changed since i went to bootcamp. I think it is time to make a visit to Paris Island. Phone calls while in receiving...and what happen to all of the yelling? </div></div>

Dont worry i went though parris island they still yell. I do know parris Island is still a little harder and old school compaired to Ca, After i talk to a few Marines that came out of CA </div></div>

That's BS! always has been!

You think MCRD is soft compared to Parris Island? LOL!!!

I remember nothing soft about doing PT in my vomit, well except for the vomit.

Recognised a lot of that. Sadly I wan't able to complete what I went there to accomplish. Got dropped after seperating my shoulder for the 4th time. Those who have completed it have my respect.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMCj</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You think MCRD is soft compared to Parris Island? LOL!!!

I remember nothing soft about doing PT in my vomit, well except for the vomit. </div></div>

Oh for the love of god, we are not going to start the Parris island vs SD fight again, are we?

Besides we all know Ft Benning smokes all!
grin.gif

Hahhh, thats funny, lol. FT Benning, lol!

god im miss it plt 3106 india comp sweat blood tears vomit and brothership