• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Nox 18 help

Archer574

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2018
Southwest Michigan
Which rechargeable 18650 batteries do you guys run in your nox 18? Are they all the same or should I buy something in particular? Thanks in advance for any and all replies! Happy hunting!

I just bought more of the keep power they come with. Lots of cycles and no issues. The cells are made in Japan and they're assembled in China. Panasonic and Sony do Japanese made 18650s but they aren't protected. Not sure if this matters for the nox but figured better to use what it came with.

Which rechargeable 18650 batteries do you guys run in your nox 18? Are they all the same or should I buy something in particular? Thanks in advance for any and all replies! Happy hunting!
18650 batteries are not all the same. Variations in performance may be huge. The KeepPower 3500 (not 3600!) that the Nox is shipping with is the best we could find after evaluating a _lot _ of different 18650 batteries. There may be something better, but I have not seen or heard about it.

Reactions: Killswitch Engage
Will Surefire 18650 work ok?
Surefire 18650 may work, but we have not tested it. I don't anticipate any problems if they fit in the Nox's battery compartment. It may be tight because of the increased battery size due to USB charging. Let us know if you have had a chance to try it.