• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nox 18 vs like a Iray Mh 25v2 strictly helmet mount

chadwickz71

Private
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2022
ennis,tx
Looking for helmet mounted thermal, i run nvision XRF's on our guns and want to go helmet mount for riding the SxS and freeing up a hand when stalking.

Im torn between these two. I agree with people saying spend your money on the scope and less on the spotter... Helmet with all the mounts is gonna run 1000-1500 looks like for good stuff.

I see the v2 Mh 25 is 1x and has the updated eyepiece that gave it some grief on the first version...

Does anyone have any time between BOTH of these units to be able to tell if the Nox is justifiable for $2000 more. Its gonna be bigger and heavier i see. Mh25 lighter and smaller maybe better for helmets.

Im ok with either just wanting to make the best purchase for helmet mounting as i'll be using this a heck of a lot compared to the scope which is only for shooting and then turned back off.

Reactions: mikefraz