• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NRA Annual meeting St.Louis

M855

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2009
East TN
Anyone been to one,is it kinda like a watered down shot show,its gonna be about 4 hours away from the knobcreek shoot this year,same weekend

Re: NRA Annual meeting St.Louis

It's not a watered down gun show,If you have never been you should go. I believe it worth the time and the gas.The NRA my not be what you think a 100% pro gun organisation should be but it has done a good job most of the time.

Everyone I know who has attended said they are excellent shows. I hope to make St Louis. Mark

I've been the last 2 years (Charlotte, NC and Pittsburgh, PA) and both of those shows were great. I've never been able to make it to SHOT, but the NRA show is a pretty good event. It's one of the few times you can see that much stuff in one place for comparison sake. If you've got an opportunity to go I would suggest it.

I went when it was here in Houston in '05 and it was well worth my time. Certainly worth checking out if you do not have a chance to attend SHOT. The NRA show is geared more towards the end user instead of the manufacture distributor crowd. Again if you are able to make I recommend it.

I went to the one in Charlotte and like everyone says, it's worth the time going if you've never been. My only complaint was you couldn't buy anything, so definitely NOT like a gunshow. At the time, Vortex had the PST's on display, I would have certainly bought one, heh.

I'm going to try and make it after Knob Creek. Will leave early Sunday morning and drive straight to it from Ky.....it helps that I live in St. Louis county!
Steve

Thanks for the info guys,if you cant buy anything at the nra event I`ll pass on it,and just hit all my fav gunshops in the
Lville area after Knobcreek