• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NRA voting

That is not a vote,...........that is a suggestion.........

We need a leader one who has been or is active in the special forces , done with the corrupt suits.

So the important question is are there any of the proposed board that will vote out Mr. La Pierre? They conveniently did not say that in the ballot descriptions of each candidate. Voting Life member, but we need info to clean up that place. They keep calling for $, I keep telling them, when they get rid of him I write a check.

I'd like to have more info on these folks. I'm always amazed that the ballot only knocks out so few of the candidates. It's like basically the ballot is who you're getting regardless. It's stacked. Really wish Ollie would have stayed.

I'll have to do more research but I'm also thinking...don't vote for most incumbents. Wayne needs to go. He's slimy and looks like he has bad breath :).

No politicians
No old celebrities-

unless a celeb / athlete is filmed with a pistol or a black semi auto rifle- fuck them

google the board member- find any images with a hand gun? No - don’t vote for them.

It’s time to remove all of the Duck Only hunters from the NRA.

the 2nd keeps losing ground.

Where is the NRA calling for the BATFE to prosecute 100% of felons with guns on top of the state plea deal....

NRA needs to publicly push for 2 strike laws for criminal use of guns. They need to call out the fed for not going after felons with guns.

@hermosabeach...hey...watch that...I used to hunt ducks :). But, I have to agree, there are a LOT (I'd wager 65-75%) of duck hunters that don't believe in 2A as anything more than "don't take my duck gun" and cannot understand the objections to "common sense" gun control laws. So long as they get to take their Benelli out to the blind and blast three rounds they're fine.

Here's my .02
Linda Walker Ohio, also involved with Buckeye firearms.
Mark Vaughn Oklahoma, Was a cop Maybe still is. Vaughn foods.
Mark Robinson North Carolina, (see the video posted by wh20crazy.
Niger Innis Nevada.
Graham Hill Virginia?
Ken Blackwell Ohio, works for Trump.
Richard Figueroo Texas.
Look at their bio. As someone posted look them up Google is your friend.
Some very interesting backgrounds.
I personally know some on my list.
Bear in mind board members are not paid for Just being on the board, most do it for the 2nd amendment.

I’m not going for a single sitting member. Replace the entire board of DC insider hypocritical Fudds. They’re the swamp too.
I have to disagree with that statement.
They come from all over the country,
With diverse backgrounds.
Know who you are voting for.
I'm not a Wayne fan by any stretch of the imagination.
I wasn't very impressed with the board members that bailed out,
I would have been more impressed if they stayed and been a pain in Wayne's ass.
Nor would I vote for anyone Just because they are a celebrity.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
The entire problem with the bullshit NRA ballot is the voting process. They allow you to vote for like eight(?) people on the same fucking ballot.

So it ends up being a study in popularity/name recognition as 90% of the people voting don't recognize 75% of the fucking names; so of coarse, most people end up voting WLP or that stupid out of touch lobbyist chick that is equally worthless. Then they'll check a few more names and thats that.

There are only two ways to deter this:

People on ARF were trying to do this a while back in that they had a list of who to vote for, and ONLY vote for these people, in hopes of stacking the numbers up for them while not also giving the other people on the ballot any stray votes.

Secondly, you really need to have positions that people run against each other for instead of just 'vote for the board in general'.

It's a total fucking sham.

They will get no checks from me until Wayne sends me a suit. I think he has a few.
I think there are other organizations that stand up and do the right thing and I will send them checks.
We have more communist gun controls on the table now in Colorado and I have called NRA numerous times to see where they were to help us fight them.
They weren't there, but I was. FM Loud and Proud and I am not Queer.

I have to disagree with that statement.
They come from all over the country,
With diverse backgrounds.
Know who you are voting for.
I'm not a Wayne fan by any stretch of the imagination.
I wasn't very impressed with the board members that bailed out,
I would have been more impressed if they stayed and been a pain in Wayne's ass.
Nor would I vote for anyone Just because they are a celebrity.
If they couldn't deal with LaPierre's bullshit by now, they don't deserve the job any longer. New blood and vigor is needed, because the status quo is completely unacceptable and unsustainable.

Topped with them continuing to be the organization of compromise, most recently with bump stocks and actually supporting unconstitutional red flag legislation, well, fuck them until they unfuck themselves and learn what the Constitution actually means.

Zero compromise and zero executive pocket filling, or zero support from me and millions of other gun owners. The choice is theirs.

Is Rob Pinkus on the ballot? He is AOK.
Look at the video of the last annual meeting. There were others with him who tried to drain the swamp. But Wayne selected a BOD that covers his six.
You can find Rob’s BOD recommendations at the Save the Second website. They also suggest only voting for candidates you know will support NRA reform. If we vote for those unknown to us, that vote negates your vote for the agents of change.

Reactions: Greg Langelius *
I have been disturbed for some time now by the growing negative sentiment towards the NRA and it's current leadership by people who claim to care deeply about defending the second amendment. In my mind it is quite alright to be unhappy with "leadership" now or at any given time; it's also OK to have a "no compromise- not another inch" attitude and desire and philosophy, but here's something else that I think is even more important: Stop Publicly Bad-mouthing the Fucking NRA Already!!! At this time in America, you are either for us or against us! Any infighting among pro-gun organizations is only counter-productive. I am a proud Life Member and though not perfect by any means, the NRA is still (and probably always will be) the biggest hammer in our toolbox. Think what you want about Wayne, but I am convinced that the recent stories and unrest were helped along by good ol' Mikey BlowBag and others of that treasonous ilk. So, to wrap up this rant:
Rule #1: You're either for us, or against us.
Rule #2: See Rule Fucking #1.

If you can't see the failure/will to remove Wayne as the kiss of death to the NRA so be it.
Chastising is also part of the divide.
Wayne and Blowbag have much more in common than you'll admit.
Example: Power and Money and the will to sell out anybody/anything to get it.
One wallers with the hogs, lobbyists, one is likely to inherit their habits.
It should be obvious by now we can't buy back our rights against the banks.

R

I have been disturbed for some time now by the growing negative sentiment towards the NRA and it's current leadership by people who claim to care deeply about defending the second amendment. In my mind it is quite alright to be unhappy with "leadership" now or at any given time; it's also OK to have a "no compromise- not another inch" attitude and desire and philosophy, but here's something else that I think is even more important: Stop Publicly Bad-mouthing the Fucking NRA Already!!! At this time in America, you are either for us or against us! Any infighting among pro-gun organizations is only counter-productive. I am a proud Life Member and though not perfect by any means, the NRA is still (and probably always will be) the biggest hammer in our toolbox. Think what you want about Wayne, but I am convinced that the recent stories and unrest were helped along by good ol' Mikey BlowBag and others of that treasonous ilk. So, to wrap up this rant:

Bullshit, bullshit and more bullshit.

Voting for the lesser of two evils is what got us here to begin with.

You go ahead and keep settling for what is your idea of the NRA. I'll put my money where it's needed. And right now, the NRA isn't it.

A firearms forum such as The Hide is exactly where conversations like this should be held, because while they are "public", they're not exactly being quoted in MSM news articles. We the Patriots need to hold this difficult conversation, as avoiding it is what has gotten us to this point in the first place.

The NRA is corrupt, a blind man can see that, and it's LaPierre that's leading that corruption. Why in the fuck they're blowing hundreds of thousands of dollars on executive privilege type expenditures on vacations and bauble while at the same time begging for the working man's money to fight gun control, while blinder wearing obedient members clamor to stop badmouthing their corruption, is far beyond me.

I'm a NRA Patron Level Life Member, I also vote in their skewed elections and wonder what in the fuck I'm still participating in and for. The NRA has fallen flat in fighting for our rights, jumping in line with Trump when he makes these concessions the same way they did for Reagan. The executive leadership of the NRA are abusing our dollars, unabashedly, and refuse to open the books or right their ways. They have pushed anyone who challenges their corruption from the inside out of the organization.

The NRA is far from done in my book, but I refuse to continue my support of them based solely on them being "the biggest hammer" while they concede to so-called "common sense legislation" because they feel it's politically untenable to counter it since their hunting base Fudd membership thinks for some reason giving up the rights of others while not affecting their own is a good idea. That's a bullshit excuse. We the gun owners, shooters, 2A advocates, and American Patriots need to demand better from our longest existing and largest membership organization, and that is only going to happen by us banding together, being vocal amongst ourselves, and sending a message to the NRA leadership that we're not going to tolerate their bullshit any longer.

To all who blindly march to the NRA's drum and tell us who see them for the swamp they are we should quell our criticism: You are part of the problem with the NRA, you aren't helping us in the fight for our rights, and quite frankly you can fuck off right along with LaPierre.

I seen what the nra was about in 1986 an dumped their ass back then. If you want to support an Hawk that ship that is your choice, as wayne needs a bigger house, suite, an more of your money all the while telling you how good he is. If they were worth a shit it would show, what is showing is laughing in your face while asking for more money, to piss away.

@hermosabeach...hey...watch that...I used to hunt ducks :). But, I have to agree, there are a LOT (I'd wager 65-75%) of duck hunters that don't believe in 2A as anything more than "don't take my duck gun" and cannot understand the objections to "common sense" gun control laws. So long as they get to take their Benelli out to the blind and blast three rounds they're fine.
I also am a old duck Hunter and a hard line 2a supporter .stopped support for du a long time ago .think I may walk on nra soon. I don't feel that we really have any voice speaking for us as hunters/2a rights other than our own.

Yes please....name for me the ones that matter and my vote will reflect...and I will write that if they dont show progress by Sept when my renew is do Im done.

Reactions: SonicBurlap
Yes please....name for me the ones that matter and my vote will reflect...and I will write that if they dont show progress by Sept when my renew is do Im done.
My father was a hard core in his support of nra /du/pheasants forever so he bought lifetime memberships for I and family as gifts.I'm happy he can't see what the nra/du have become. Heart broken he would be.

Don't support the NFL! Support an organization that is supposed to be fighting for our rights but keeps bending you over and slamming your ass... dry! Maybe more money will buy them some lube for next time.

But hey... they haven't stuck it in all the way, yet.

Reactions: SonicBurlap

You can make any rules you want brah. This Life Member doesn't give a fuck about your rules and will use his vote to clean house.

Incumbents the fuck out. Wayne Lapierre needs to be shitcanned.

You can make any rules you want brah. This Life Member doesn't give a fuck about your rules and will use his vote to clean house.

Incumbents the fuck out. Wayne Lapierre needs to be shitcanned.

With this guy. The NRA doesn't get to take my money and then turn and run and spend it on drapes and suits without criticism. Mark Robinson is the only current board member I voted for. All current board members will get voted out until Wayne is gone and the NRA starts fighting for our rights. Their defense of Virginia, their home state, is a shit show. Refusing to work with other organizations and dividing protest efforts was ridiculous. Cox is gone, Change can happen.