• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NRL Border Wars South Central---Holly, CO Butte Creek

INHUMAN

A Real Someone
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2014
Colorado
Hey Everyone!

I'm posting this again since we are getting pretty close to match day. You don't have to be a member to register and shoot this match, you just wont have records kept for you in the points race.

If you are thinking you're going to shoot this match and haven't signed up yet, we still have some slots left- SO JUMP ON IT! Signing up and paying early really helps us on the administrative side of things and lets us know who to expect etc. If you have any questions, please message me.
The actual range is located south of Holly, CO about 18 miles. There are accommodations in Holly for motel rooms the night before if you need, also in surrounding towns.
I'm trying my best to make this a 100 round course of fire. There will be prone shooting, as well as other practical positional shooting from typical barricades or obstacles. I will have at least stage with a couple targets beyond 1000 yards. The rest will be between 300-600 yards.
LOCAL SHOOTERS: This is another great opportunity for you to see how the game works and how practical precision matches are shot. If you are feeling uneasy or intimidated please don't be. Many of these shooters have been around the block and are happy to help people who are new to the sport and answer questions. It will ABSOLUTELY be worth your time and money. The more local guys who attend, the more likelihood that I will hold more matches of this type in the future.
PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS! If you know of someone who may be interested in this type of shooting in the area, please share this information.

https://nationalrifleleague.org/product/nrlbw-holy-co-sc/