• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NRL Hunter Heartland Harvester Team division.

Jimjim223

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 23, 2017
North Dakota
Competed at the 2022 Heartland Harvester in the team division. This was the first hunter match and team match for my partner and I.

Chaz and the crew put on a very fun course of fire. I really enjoyed the hunter style match. Due to the stages being blind it required problem solving on the clock to determine the best shooting position, teamwork, communication, and honing applicable skills (finding, ranging, engaging) that translate well to hunting scenarios.

We videoed most of the match using a GoPro and each had a Tactacam with the FTS. Just looking to share and discuss the match with anyone who might have questions or critiques about the Hunter style match shot as a team or questions about gear.

I would love for guys to chime in about tripods. I’m constantly on the search for the perfect tripod. As we found out (or I did) the QDT is a pig. But also came in clutch for its extreme height. I would definitely prefer a more compact package though.

Reactions: Jimjim223