• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NRL West Coast Showdown

NoLegs24

Wheels
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Aug 15, 2013
    San Diego, CA
    San Diego Precision Rifle Club is proud to host its first ever National Level match, The Wests Coast Showdown. With an excellent group of accomplished shooters putting their heads together to design practical and fun stages this will be one exciting match. Shooters should expect to be on their toes and ready for anything. Target distances between 100-900y with a few unknowns as well. Round count will be 160.

Caliber Restrictions: 308 Win or Smaller. No 6.5 Magnum base or 7mm (Not Needed).
    Speed: 3200 FPS

No Refunds, but we will allow you to transfer your spot to another shooter. Whether you sell it, or give it away, just let us know!

Registration fee ($250) includes Food, Match Pint Glass, Shirt and Patch.
    Food includes lunch on Saturday (sandwiches). Sunday is Taco Truck dinner.
    Water will be provided at all stages.
    Chamber Flags are required during the match and all range activities. No exceptions. Ear and Eye protection recommended.

Friday: October 18, 2019
    • 12 noon – 5:00PM
    • Registration and Zero - Paper Targets at 100y, Steel out to 900y for checking DOPE.

Saturday: October 19, 2019
    • 7:00AM – All competitors will meet at staging area for safety brief
    • Day 1 of match
    • Lunch provided at each stage

Sunday Date: October 20, 2019
    • Day 2 of match
    • Scoring and awards to follow
    • Taco Truck Dinner

https://practiscore.com/national-rifle-league-west-coast-showdown/register

Once you register on PractiScore, please send a check to the address below and wait on your Approval.

Jorge Ortiz
    PO Box 2950
    Valley Center, CA 92082

On the practiscore signup, it says "Once you registered here, an email will be sent out to you on how to go about paying via PayPal. " I have not received an email, signed up over a week ago. Should I send a check to the address, or will there be an email coming?

On the practiscore signup, it says "Once you registered here, an email will be sent out to you on how to go about paying via PayPal. " I have not received an email, signed up over a week ago. Should I send a check to the address, or will there be an email coming?

Yes. A check to the address on the PractiScore link or pay via PayPal F&F. Sorry. I didn’t know my PayPal wasn’t on the PractiScore link. Pm me if you want to pay via PayPal

It went well. Here you go

1st - Josh Reeves
    2nd - Clay Blakketter
    3rd - Clint Adams
    Top Mil/ LE - Michael Moor
    Top Lady - Shannon Meredith

6C96B6AF-00B5-4A64-8C2A-C07E33CC9DF3.png

Reactions: seansmd