• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NRL22 Comps?

viva la figa

Private
Minuteman
May 22, 2017
I have scoped out the NRL 22 site and there is not a real great way to find NRL 22 comps. There are links to clubs that host them but the Club sites some are OK and the rest are pretty lackluster. Where do you guys go to find out about comps ie: dates and locations etc and who to contact? Is there a comprehensive list?

Same problem! I went to the web site and found the closest one and called. Then I called and called and emailed. No response. So I’m going through the process to start one In my area. This may be the answer for you as well.

There are a couple different groups on Facebook for finding dates and locations.
I know not everyone does Facebook but you can find some good info there.

I was in pretty much the same boat. Got frustrated and drove to an event 3.5 hours away for my first NRL22 match yesterday. Good news is that several of the participants knew of other small clubs that hold events closer to my location!

Seems that many of the smaller clubs either don't advertise or are not officially affiliated with the NRL. Got some contact info and I'm going to try a much closer range the next time around.

I wish I would have bit the bullet and just made the long drive months ago. Met some great people, and they filled me in on other places to shoot.

Sorry mate but sadly not.....that is a good link if i want to see results of past competitions. What I am really looking for is a comprehensive list of events that are up coming in SoCal/Central CA. It seems like the only thing to do is to go to each clubs website and contact someone and ask if they are hosting any NRL 22 matches and if they have a schedule available.

I would think participation would be much MUCH higher if people could easily find your event posted ahead of time online and plan to attend if they knew early enough.

Emailed NRL22 directly last week about setting up a match. No phone number in the contact link. Still haven’t heard back. Social Media is a no go for me. Firearms oriented groups operating on FB cracks me up.

Reactions: DRAGON64
Viva, check out Sage Range in Ridgecrest if you can make the drive: Link
They have an NRL22 match the first Sunday of every month. Eric is the match director and his contact info is on the link, he is usually quick to respond. It is 2.5 hours from me but the closest match I have found that is run regularly. It is a good match with good folks.

Go to practiscore and click on the clubs tab and do a search.

From there you will find tons of info.

I typed in Southern California and found 7 clubs right off the bat. From there you will have to contact the MD to check for specifics of different flavors.

@OLD308 NRL stays pretty busy with everything they have going on. If you're wanting to start you own and you already have a place to run a match, I would suggest to go ahead and buy the target package then go to https://nrl22.org/clubs_matches/ and register your match once you have that figured out.

Got a number and called today. Had a great conversation. Will be moving forward with getting a match going.

Sorry mate but sadly not.....that is a good link if i want to see results of past competitions.

The fist link provided was mainly so you had contact information for the match director at the closest NRL22 match I could find near Los Angeles. It has both a phone number and an email address.

What date and where are you thinking?

Tentatively, early spring. It will take the winter to get the matches running to the level of professionalism we are shooting for. So unofficial NRL22 match’s will likely start November/December.