• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NRL22 - New Hampshire - It's happening, you coming?

great to see a schedule! once i know when im gonna start coming up there for work ill let you know. always happy to help even on weekends theres no nrl match. ill be in touch

Gene

Reactions: USMC22
Not to derail this thread, but what’s going on with SFGA? Will there be matches there this year? Haven’t really heard anything definitive

Not to derail this thread, but what’s going on with SFGA? Will there be matches there this year? Haven’t really heard anything definitive
I'd reach out to them. When I was looking into traveling there for matches they didn't seem to be reliable in holding them.

I'd reach out to them. When I was looking into traveling there for matches they didn't seem to be reliable in holding them.

I sent an email to the guy listed as the head of NLR22 a few weeks ago and never got a response. I'm a member of the club, but wish I knew what was going on. Will definitely be checking out the NH matches this year. This is my first year competing. My rifle should be done soon.

I sent an email to the guy listed as the head of NLR22 a few weeks ago and never got a response. I'm a member of the club, but wish I knew what was going on. Will definitely be checking out the NH matches this year. This is my first year competing. My rifle should be done soon.
Looks like you got your answer, although not in the form of a response.

SFGA 2024 NRL22 match days are:
5/4
6/1
7/13
9/14
There are scheduling conflicts (April and August) trying to be avoided.
SFGA gets busy with F Class games, and we all want to shoot the PRS NE Series matches in NH.

Reactions: GuideGun
NRL22 - MAY 25TH, 2024 (FIRST MATCH FOR NON-PEMI MEMBERS / OPEN TO PUBLIC)
I'm a planner. I'm sure some of you are. I wanted to publish some FAQ's.

How do I register for the NRL22 Match?
Via practiscore: https://practiscore.com/clubs/pemi_fish_and_game_nrl22

What is the match fee?
$20.00 which can be paid via cash or check. All checks should be made out to Pemi Fish and Game Club.

What time does the match start?
Shooter registration begins at 0800. A rough "plan of the day" can be seen in the photo, this will vary based on the number of shooters (i.e. could be quicker)

Where will scores be published?
At the time of registration you can submit your e-mail for local match scores. Scores will also be submitted to NRL22 within 7 days of the match as required.

Will you be / why are you not using Practiscore?
UPDATED 4/4/2024 we are now on practiscore.

Where can I find out more information, I have a specific question not answered?
Feel free to reach out to me at [email protected]

Attachments

• IMG_2294.jpeg
    IMG_2294.jpeg
    220.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Registration closes the day prior to the match at noon. Hope to see some of you all make it out.

Good luck. I hope everything goes smoothly. I'm hoping to hit a few of your events this summer.

p.s. I'm the guy that bought your 457.

Good luck. I hope everything goes smoothly. I'm hoping to hit a few of your events this summer.

p.s. I'm the guy that bought your 457.
Thank you! We had a good turnout for our first match. Hope to see you in the future!

P.s. just do me a favor and don’t come out and beat me with the cz I sold you ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Pipefitter I’m
We had a great first match. Thanks again for coming out to all who made it! Looking forward to next months match! Registration for the May Course of Fire opens tomorrow!

Reactions: 6.5SH
Edit 4/21/2024
We did it! Our first match is in the books. Thanks again to all who made it out. May's Match opens for registration tomorrow, hope to see some of you there!

Edit 4/21/2024
We did it! Our first match is in the books. Thanks again to all who made it out. May's Match opens for registration tomorrow, hope to see some of you there!
Congrats on running your first match!

Thank you! We had a good turnout for our first match. Hope to see you in the future!

P.s. just do me a favor and don’t come out and beat me with the cz I sold you ;)
Ha ha, I don’t think there’s much chance of that.

I shot my first PRS rimfire last week, in upstate New York. It went about as planned. I shot reasonably well inside 200 yards but was nowhere near the 260 yard target

Because of my past experience with DPA, I was fine shooting on the clock. I had a hard time maintaining positional fundamentals in various positions.

I haven’t got a scope for the 457 yet, at least not a good one. So I shot it with my Bergara B14R in an MDT stock.

Last edited: