• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NRL22 Practice Barricade

hornet7

Private
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2020
Texas
Thought I would share a little project I've been working on. Wanted something that didn't take up a bunch of room but that I could test out different bag combo's etc. Here's what I came up with. It incorporates a saw horse, the center and two tips of a tank trap, the top of a 55 gallon drum and the 2 bottom rungs of a pyramid. The tank trap tines and the barrel lid are removeable to give more room on the saw horse.

NRL22 Practice Barricade.jpg

Dude that is awesome! Was looking at building some props to practice with and to get my son more comfortable with the props.

This will take up WAY less room in the garage for storage

Post that up in the DIY barricades thread, probably get some more attention and help someone else out as well.

Reactions: hornet7
Nice idea and sturdy build.
My arch nemesis is the folding metal chair.
Wedge it in the end of the saw horse and it'd be the stuff of nightmares.

Reactions: woogie_man
Did you custom make the tank trap bracket? Any prints you would be willing to share? Thinking about asking someone to fab me up a few.