• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nrl22. What should I do?

MTS308

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2018
Lake butler fl
So I bought a tikka t1x to use as a trainer rifle. And a friend told me I should get into shooting nrl22 matches. So I looked on Nrl22.org and there is a rimfire club that hosts a monthly nrl match and the website said to contact the guy who runs it on Facebook or the number provided. I sent the guy a message on Facebook messenger 3 days ago and I've not heard anything back. Should I try calling him or just assume he is a asshole and find somewhere else?

You think he might be busy? I think calling the guy a ass might be overrated. Not everyone lives on the internet all day long. I’d give it a chance and see if he gets back with you.

MK

Those of us who volunteer our time to run matches usually have real jobs, families, and other things in life going on. The match running is a volunteer thing we do for the community. Lighten up give him a chance and when in doubt just show up at a match. Calling the person an ass is a douchebag thing to do especially since it's only been 3 days oh yeah and it's a holiday week. Lighten up.

Reactions: wadebrown
You think he might be busy? I think calling the guy a ass might be overrated. Not everyone lives on the internet all day long. I’d give it a chance and see if he gets back with you.

MK

I guess I should have mentioned the same guy has put about 15 post on Facebook since I messaged him. But I guess him being to busy to check his inbox is possible.

I guess I should have mentioned the same guy has put about 15 post on Facebook since I messaged him. But I guess him being to busy to check his inbox is possible.
Yeah not doubting you. But I know things some times get hectic. I don’t even use fb so if he’s got a number I might call and leave a message and while your waiting I’d just go shoot instead of worrying about it and enjoy the rifle and get some good data.

FB messages don't show up unless you're friends with that guy. People who aren't friends who send messages to me end up in some filtered inbox. I don't know if that's the case with you, but I've noticed missed messages to me sent months ago from people who weren't friends.

You could make a post on the page saying you're interested and that you sent him a message, and that might have him check the inbox.

FB messages don't show up unless you're friends with that guy. People who aren't friends who send messages to me end up in some filtered inbox. I don't know if that's the case with you, but I've noticed missed messages to me sent months ago from people who weren't friends.

You could make a post on the page saying you're interested and that you sent him a message, and that might have him check the inbox.
whole lot of this.

He may not have messenger. I think u can opt out of that right? Post ur question on the FB page. Everybody I've dealt with in NRL22 will break their neck to help u out

We have 2 nrl22 guys and they respond promptly.

Try to track down an email address that works better in my experience than FB

This. I forget to check that filtered in box (it's called Message Requests) a lot and will find messages that are a month or two old occasionally. It's easy to forget it is there.