• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories NSS criterion 24" 6.5C 1:8 twist Remage barrel w/ nut and recoil lug

shlouf

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
May 1, 2018
1. NSS remage criterion 1:8 6.5 creedmoor 24" lite varmint threaded by criterion. Comes with the nut and recoil lug. Received in September and installed/headspaced myself. Shot great, just sticking with tikka from here on out. Shot about 30 rounds with it on paper initially then took it on its maiden voyage out to 1200 yards. Shot great with my 140 eldm handholds. Total 150-200 rounds through it. $400 shipped Sold

2. Manners PRS1 700 SA inlet w/ gen2 mini chassis. Sent it in to manners in august and they re-bedded the mini chassis to ensure the barrel was strait in the channel. Comes with the integrated MPA barricade system, atlas rail, action screws, cheek pad, and 2 round holder. Also inletted for the badger EFR, but I never used it. $1050 shipped - Sold

3. KRG bravo rear end - black. Brand new off my bravo. Swapped it out with the W3 rear end right out of the box. Comes with spacers, QD cup, and extra cheek piece.
$100 shipped - Sold

4. Area 419 arca clamp for Harris bipods. This one: https://www.area419.com/product/harris-bipod-clamp-kit/#reviews
$75 shipped - Sold

Attachments

• remage.png
    remage.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:
forgot to add that the barricade system comes out of the stock with 3 screws if you prefer to use something else. I used an arca rail on it.

Last edited: