• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ntsupport for israel ?

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621
i am having a diff time understanding biden's extravagent recent $ support for israel. he is under orders from a terrorist loving muslim who i suspect hates israel as much as he does america. biden's base has appeared out of nowhere as wildly antisemitic and pro hamas. the jews have been shooting themselves in the foot politically since FDR. but,their vote is not as important now as it was. i bet there are as many "voting" muslims in the country now as jewish. more to come soon as we know. i also understand the kickback mechanism in place with the NWO military funding. i still wonder WTF is the underlying reason,if there is one.

The beauty of it is Mr. Potato is caught between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand he has pissed off the Muslim voters with his initial support of Israel. And now he has pissed off the Jews with his support for an independent Palestine and all the Jew haters in the Biden administration. I could give two shits about either group, but I love the predicament the Dems find themselves in.

Reactions: ken226
He should be supporting Israel, as they've always been our ally. He came under pressure to support the Palestinians and folded like a cheap chair. Being a typical spineless politician he was trying to support/please 2 sides, thus pissing off everyone. Old saying: you can't please everyone. Pick a side and stick to it, that would at least be respectable.

well hope it hurts the dems/WEF/NWO but LOL with the stupids that can vote. which won't matter really as the 24 outcome is already decided and will implement as in 20.

The fight in Israel energizes the hard left.

If the fighting stops the votes for potatomdrop.

And remember all that money comes right back to LockheedBoeingGeneralDynamicsRaytheon. Who then launder it to the DNC annd into the pockets of Congress. And the products they are willing are not capital purchases but expendables. So the flow keeps Coming. Just like Ukraine.

You don’t think the DNC and the commie Left in America is funded by donations from ‘shroom-addled stoners who can’t afford their college owns and Hollywood faghots who never give anything but their “name” to the cause? No, they are funded by a Laundering system based on crony capitalism and NGO’s that are paid with your tax dinners and deflated currency.

War in Israel and Ukraine will keep those taps open. Because don’t forget… as soon as Bad Orange Man secures the nomination and a trajectory to 1600 PA… the Brownshirt Antifa and BLM and probably Palestinian radicals are going to get unleashed. And those domestic terrorists ain’t free! Someone has to pay for everything from their salaries to the pellets of bricks to the payoffs to make sure only Jan. 6 types are ever incarcerated for “revolutionary activities.”

War is a moneymaker when you are financing it, selling espionage to both sides… and not getting bombed yourself.

Sirhr

Reactions: jrassy
He should be supporting Israel, as they've always been our ally. He came under pressure to support the Palestinians and folded like a cheap chair. Being a typical spineless politician he was trying to support/please 2 sides, thus pissing off everyone. Old saying: you can't please everyone. Pick a side and stick to it, that would at least be respectable.
Nothing like having an ally that stabs you in the back.
Instead of picking a side we just stand back and watch. If the Jews don't like it. They can fly to Israel and get involved. Same for the muzzies.

Reactions: IronSkillet