• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Nucleus action 6.5 and 6bra barrels by PVA for sale

Possumpete

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2017
Missouri
I have a nucleus action with 465 rounds of 6.5 creed shot threw it with a pva button rifle 6.5 creed barrel with same 465 rounds I believe it is a 8 twist button barrel that is 26 inch threaded and a new pva cut rifled barrel chambered in 6bra that is brand new for sale I believe it is 7.5 twist for sale action was sent in and arc replaced firing spring and updated the bolt head I believe they said 1650 shipped, thanks

Reactions: Estes640
Back up I’d break it up to brand new PVA 26 inch 6mmBra heavy Palma shouldered for nucleus for 550.00 shipped and 750.00 for nucleus and 300.00 for the pva 6.5 creed barrel thanks

Reactions: aljones_315
I am interested in the BRA barrel if you are still interested in selling/splitting.

Is it short action rem 700 and what is price for just the action

Action is sold it was arc nucleus,6mm Bra chambered barrel for a nucleus is still available