• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nucleus action question

jsthntn247

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2009
Mississippi
I'm hearing allot of people having issues with 6.5 Creedmoor rounds hanging under the feed ramp on Remington actions and causing feeding issues when seated to 2.900-2.950. I know that Defiance makes a longer ejection port to solve this. Does anybody know if the Nucleus is longer than a Remington to avoid this issue?

Yeah, I've actually been trying to reach Ted for the last 2 weeks. Contacted him via his website (doesn't allow emails to be sent) and through personal email, no reply yet. I guess we just have to sit tight :ROFLMAO:

I called ARC two weeks ago about a sticky magazine. They just called me back today.

They haven't posted on their FB page for some time either. I take all of these as a good sign as that means the good folks at ARC are probably very busy making Nucleus actions. You know as I selfishly wait on one of them, lol.

FYI, notch the bottom of the 700 action and they won't have that problem feeding.

ARC is busy getting those Nucleus actions ready before Bighorn ships the Origin. I talked to Bighorn a couple of weeks ago and got all my questions answered within minutes of picking up the phone. I hope ARC works through its growing pains as they have great products to offer us shooters.

And in the meantime defiance just dropped the tenacity. Broke down and bought one, while having 2 nucleus and 1 origin preordered, hopefully they ship soon but man my wallet will be taking a major hit in the short term.

Reactions: Codiekfx400