• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Number One Threat Climate Change

candyx

Private
Minuteman
  • Apr 6, 2014
    The Pentagon’s Defense Climate Risk Assessment takes a similar approach, but from a military perspective, examining how China and others could take advantage of rising sea levels and melting glaciers — and what the Pentagon needs to do to respond.

If our enemies are taking advantage of rising sea levels, and we can't because ???? we are to involved in CRT and removing penises from our troops...........

Thank God all our intelligence agencies are concentrating all our resources on the weather and not our enemies. Its a lot safer being in the CIA today for your job is watching clouds and carrying umbrellas .

I don't know about you but I think I should take a foreign language class for Chinese .

well, they fucked up the terrorist bogey man hoax by arming the terrorists, so they have to have some other reason to oppress us.

Reactions: TurboTrout
    well, they fucked up the terrorist bogey man hoax by arming the terrorists, so they have to have some other reason to oppress us.

raw

It's all bullshit, the left is always running a sky is falling scam for the fucktards to cry over. In the 1970's it was the next ice age, in the 1980's it was oil running out and famines, Mad Max takes place in 2020 when the world ends, in the 1990's is was Ebola and various horseshit versions of "global warming", Algore predicted no snow in Europe by 2010 and America would be a rain forest.

One thing for sure..................................it is all bullshit.

Reactions: RUTGERS95