• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Competition Events Nut Crusher Registration?

OREGUN

Alpine Orangutan
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 29, 2014
    Out West
    I must be the dumbest mfer in all of precision rifle shooting. Can someone please point me to the registration page for the 2023 Nut Crusher? The PRS Facebook page says the registration is open and I should just click the link…which goes to a dead end on the PRS website with no registration info. More than a little time spent googling on all the relevant websites has gone nowhere. Please and thank you.

It’s not open yet when I click. Probably for the best because I’ve heard it’s a bitch

It’s not open yet when I click. Probably for the best because I’ve heard it’s a bitch
    Ok. That makes a lot of sense. I asked on the FB page and they said it was open.

All my buddies say they’ll never shoot it again but I’ve got the weekend off and the thumbs up from the wife.…so, I’m in.

Reactions: Rog2069 and JLP83
    Ok. That makes a lot of sense. I asked on the FB page and they said it was open.

All my buddies say they’ll never shoot it again but I’ve got the weekend off and the thumbs up from the wife.…so, I’m in.
    PM sent

Reactions: OREGUN
    I texted the number a few weeks ago and got the registration link. Me and a buddy are signed up, driving down from Canada for this one.

I'm interested to know why your buddies said they'd never shoot it again?

I texted the number a few weeks ago and got the registration link. Me and a buddy are signed up, driving down from Canada for this one.

I'm interested to know why your buddies said they'd never shoot it again?
    I’ll ask them tomorrow but I believe the consensus was hot, miserable, heat stroke, dehydration, whaaaaaaaa! 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: CShooter92