• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision NV for 300 W/M

Anything out on the market that will hold up to a 300 W/M and a 6.5x47? MM

My 2 cents, Don't overlook the latest version of digital nightvision products branded by Pulsar.

The n750 appears to be more reliable than the older n550 model with regards to handling recoil, of course I am not privy to knowing whether any design changes were made between the two scopes. I am basing this statement off of my personal experience.

Also I am currently in the throws of reviewing a digital attachment unit that goes on the front of your dayscope (DFA75).

Both of these units are or will soon be available at a much lower cost than traditional Image Tube clip ons and they are rated and backed by the company for the recoil of the 300 Win Mag with a 3 year warranty.

BB

Also your shooting a Mag. so ( I guessing ) your going to stretch out the down range .
Don't underestimate D760 for making a dedicated long range Night rifle .
It has the edge over all with that big Obj. & ability to gather every proton for projecting image without aid of IR supplement . You choose to use IR focal beam & it really walks on out there down long-Range on target image clarity.

For ( shooting 200 yrd. or Under that Range ), I would not even bother with a D760 as it not worth the extra weight/size but if your stretching out there & want image clarity, it will do it .