• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

NV mount for AI AT

Runnineh

Take a look to the sky just before you die
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2018
Behind enemy lines
Can anyone tell me what mount this is?
Screenshot_20210517-192323_Brave.jpg

Do you just need the PN's?

That's the AT nV bridge then you will need the 20 moa at NV rail

Reactions: armydog
Thanks bud. I'm trying to find a cheaper option than the imuns. It's not looking good.

You need this

And this

Thanks bud. I'm trying to find a cheaper option than the imuns. It's not looking good.
I've seen several imuns units in the snipershide px recently for less than $200, so keep an eye out. The one you posted looks like it would keep overall profile down, but I'd guess you might run into issues mounting if you aren't running an ultra short scope.

Reactions: Runnineh
Keep in mind the standard IMUNS does not work with the AT, Mile High has special IMUNS units. I don’t know all the details but last year when I was looking this is what I ran into

Does anyone happen to know the bore diameter/barrel channel diameter for the AI AT mount?

I do not, but thanks for resurrecting this. I have having a similar issue and this helps prevent me needing to reinvent the wheel.

Assuming anyone actually has these in stock...