• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision NV vendor recommendations

Inzaneriderz

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2011
Mechanicsburg, PA United States
Hello all,
It has been a few years since hanging out in the NV forum, what vendors do you recommend to check with to TRY to acquire a pvs-14 or refurbed pvs-30? Hoping to buy something sooner rather than later and not wait weeks/months to get it. Thank you for any and all input

Good luck! With December only weeks away, the proverbial 2020 season finale is expected to be lit! NV, ammo, decent comms, they are in short supply.

That said, I have had great success with TNVC, they are sponsors here and have been great to work with. They also have some of the best warranty in the business.

Avoid anything that sounds too good to be true; now more than ever, it probably is.

Reactions: Frog05
That's a tough one. Seems everyone has a back order. I reccomend TNVC, but I'm sure there's a wait.

Reactions: Frog05
Order I got from TNVC earlier this year was 16 weeks, I’m sure it’s longer now.

I’ll get you taken care of if you need help but like mentioned above, a lot of stuff is out of stock and has a pretty lengthy wait time.

Like the guys above mentioned also, Vic with TNVC is good people. He’ll get you fixed up as well.

Jay
Sure Shot NV
832-773-7003

Jay is awesome! Aaaaand... he’s not ghey. Just ‘cuz he’s hooked-up with a couple dudes behind the dumpster at Taco Bell doesn’t make him ghey — he’s just experimenting.

TNVC gets my vote.

Not sure if they have the refurb 30's though, they didn't when I got mine (or I'd have gotten from them). CS is just stellar and if you DO have a problem with NV shit, you wanna be dealing with Vic and the gang for sure.

I always go there first and unless they don't have it or someone else happens to be giving it away, it's my last stop too.

They'll also tell you what you need to know and not blow smoke up your ass, upsell you on shit you don't need, etc. Didn't try to sell me "NASA" grade PVS14's like another big NV retailer did. Tip: when you call, act like a total fool despite having done your research. See if they bullshit you.

Of course they're not the only one but they are one of the few good ones for sure.

You know I have your 27 right?

FS: pvs-27 (CHEAP!) 😂😂

I can take it. I may even let him play with it if/when I go home to visit one day!