• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SepticDeath

Live Free or Die!
Minuteman
Mar 1, 2014
Indiana
If you had $12,000 to spend what would you guys buy? Was debating on just getting a monocular but I think I would be more satisfied with binoculars or goggles. Wanting to know make and model please. Thanks.

$12K *total* or just for the NODs with more available (or already own) all the necessary accoutrements?

Reactions: SepticDeath
$12K *total* or just for the NODs with more available (or already own) all the necessary accoutrements?
Just for nods. I am debating these with the high FOM tubes. I plan on using them for predator hunting and possibly buying a thermal clip on down the road. A bunch of shooting/training also.

Last edited:
If you need Gucci level validation, you can get a like new full kit set of 2376 MIN FOM PVS-31A’s for just under $12K.

If you want something with diopters and RPO glass, I’d recommend a high-FOM set of RPO DTNVS from someone like Jay at SureShot or SOK (both SH vendors). Both will come in at or under budget.

Fly first class and stick with L3 WP tubes, unless you are urban and are almost always in or around lots of artificial light. Then Photonis starts to make sense.