• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Nvision Halo x

foxkilr89

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 8, 2014
It looks like Nvision has a new halo being released today , lrf, video recording and 18650’s. Anyone heard about this?

Here is a photo of the unit

Attachments

• 20200913_130915.jpg
    20200913_130915.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 67
For me the zoom sensitive zeroing is huge, not being able to precisely zero my LR is my only complaint with the unit

Who’s going to sell me their old, outdated, practically useless Halo LR now?

Website says March, guess we will know in the next few weeks if that happens. The $9500 price tag hurts a bit haha.

I am sure ill eventually get one, but for now ill be on the hunt for a radius and a heavier/bulkier weapon. Halo is great, but the new one on paper is just phenomenal. Just hope the lr holds it value if i should ever sell, or it will end up on a second platform.

Gonna roll my LR into a swamp, then offer it up here.

‘Murica!

I’m new to thermals, am I the only one who feels like the nox footage looks out of this world and the halo-x footage looks meh? Does anyone know why this could be? I’m guessing the nox is filming things up close and the halo-x far away?

Last edited: