• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD NX8 1-8 F1 C600 LNIB $1400 Shipped

AXEFORCE6

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 25, 2021
Tn
NX82.jpg
NX83.jpg
NX84.jpg
NX85.jpg
NX86.jpg
NX87.jpg
NX88.jpg
NX89.jpg

This is like new in box, I've mounted it on my Ruger SFAR but decided to go XTR3 3.3-18 for a little more power. This has sat in the box in my safe for awhile now not getting used. It comes with everything a new one will come with. $1,400 shipped.

True, dayllight-visible Nightforce NX8 riflescopes are compact and capable - and adhere to Nightforce's mantra of Rugged, Reliable, and Repeatable.

Optimized toward fast target acquisition and short- to mid-range shooting, the Nightforce NX8 F1 features a 1-8x magnification range, a 24mm objective lens, and a first focal plane reticle. The compact profile of the NX8 (only 8.75" long and 17 ounces) allows Nightforce to implement their signature superior optics in a small package that doesn't add a large signature or weight commitment.

Nightforce NX8 Features​

• Daylight-visible center red dot promotes fast target acquisition, with "Off" settings in between each brightness setting
  • Intelligent FC-MOA first focal plane reticles provide precise hold points via subtensions
  • ZeroStop elevation turret allows for quick, precise elevation adjustments via dialing, with rapid and positive return to zero
  • .5 MOA elevation increments
  • Integrated Power Throw Lever (PTL)
  • 30mm Body Tube with rugged construction balanced with light weight
  • Capped windage adjustment

Attachments

• NX81.jpg
    NX81.jpg
    367.1 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Reactions: simonp
I would entertain trades. Manners lightweight hunting stocks, peak 44 stocks, nx8 4-32 nx8 2-20. Maven scopes.

Last edited:
Answered pm’s. I think I’m gonna pass on thermals for now. Still can’t do much with them in Tn yet. And I don’t go to Ky much anymore to hunt. If I had my wish I’d like to swap for a Kratos lite with a mag bolt face.

would prefer to trade for another NX8 in 4-32 MOA or atacr. Will add each on my end. I’d be open to other scopes as well. Zeiss 3-18 V6 or 4-24 LRP to name a couple.