• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NX8 2.5-20x50mm Mounting Options - Does Spuhr Fit

Devlin

Private
Minuteman
Jan 1, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Evening gang I've got a Nightforce NX8 2.5-20x50mm on its way to me and I am looking at mounting options it's going to be sitting on an Impact Precision 737R with 20 MOA into the rail as part of the action. Barrel is a 26 inch Kreiger MTU profile.

Looking to see if anything from Spuhr will fit this optic as the mounting area forward of the turret housing is cutting it close according to the dimensions on the Nightforce website there is 1 mm of room to play with when compared to the Spuhr dimensions. Just wondering if anyone here has mounted one of these in a Spuhr and if it worked out for you? I dropped an email to Spuhr through their website but thought I would check here as well to see what peoples mileage has been.

Your fastest response will come from Mile High. 1.877.871.9990

Post back here if you get an answer from somewhere else. I am also looking at a similar setup but may opt for the NX8 4-32. Also may consider going with another Scalarworks as i really like the one I have.

Post back here if you get an answer from somewhere else. I am also looking at a similar setup but may opt for the NX8 4-32. Also may consider going with another Scalarworks as i really like the one I have.

Here is the reply I got from Spuhr overnight actually, they were really quick to respond.

Thank you kindly. If you will be using a stock which does not cover the top of the barrel I would recommend the SP-3001. If you will be using a chassis system that covers the barrel the SP-3006 – or even the SP-3002 – would be better suited.

Best regards,

Sören Franson
Business Coordinator

Spuhr i Dalby AB
Terminalvägen 19
SE-246 42 Löddeköpinge
Sweden
www.spuhr.com

I believe either mile high or eurooptic posted in the nx8 thread that it will just barely fit. But you just got it from the source.