• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NXS 2.5x10x32 mounting question

codlinjr

Private
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2005
SE FL
for those that have one, what rings & height did you mount it with? And if possible, do you have a picture of the set-up? Thanks

Re: NXS 2.5x10x32 mounting question

what are rifle are you planning on mounting it on?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 81sfo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what are rifle are you planning on mounting it on? </div></div>

LTR

If you are going to mount it on a AR 15 pictianny rail like I did you can get a Unimount from Optics Planet.com. It mounts on the rail and will maintain your zero from on and off, it is rock solid.

I use low Leupold Mk3 rings on a larue 110 riser, that way I can swap the scope to other pic rail bases; not that I do.

If you are using a 20+ moa canted base, you can likely use the lowest rings you can find. I also use Warne Maxima semi-permanent rings for low rise applications and they are great.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Swamper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I use low Leupold Mk3 rings on a larue 110 riser, that way I can swap the scope to other pic rail bases; not that I do.

If you are using a 20+ moa canted base, you can likely use the lowest rings you can find. I also use Warne Maxima semi-permanent rings for low rise applications and they are great. </div></div>

thank you, good info

I have this exact settup. I used a TPS 20MOA base and TPS Med. rings. It actually needs Low rings but I already had this stuff sitting around so I used it. Great scope, You'll really like it. Sorry for my ignorance but have never posted pics. krw

What base are you using? You should be able to get by with NF .885". Use NF rings on a NF scope. Or Seekins.