• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes NXS 3.5-15x50 F1 question

workingman1976

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 18, 2007
Eastern Pennsylvania
Hi fello forum members I got a new tax return, and I am looking to get a new scope for my remington 700 LTR. I got a badger Ord. 20 moa rail, and I am stuck on either a mark 4 (either 3.5x10 mildot or a 4.45x14), and a NXS 3.5-15x50 F1. I like the fact the NXS 3.5-15x50 F1 has a zero stop. the m3 for leupold has a this option only, but the m3 is a not a 1/4 click. My question is does the NXS 3.5-15x50 F1 has a illuminated recticle? and does anyone have this scope? feed back? I did a search on it and I didnt find much about it. Also what is the price on it? thanks

Re: NXS 3.5-15x50 F1 question

Check the ad by 858 in the classifieds. Save yourself some money and get that one.

I have shot it and its as he describes it.

Zero Stop isn't a be all end all option and some don't even like it.

$1300 and you get a like new scope.

There one for sale in the Optics section for $1300

As far as I know all NXS are illumoinated.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: boone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There one for sale in the Optics section for $1300

As far as I know all NXS are illumoinated.
</div></div>

That isn't the new "F1" for $1300.

It's just a NXS, 3.5-15, NPR1, no zero stops.

The FFP F1 is what he asked about. And yes it is 2290 with rings. Is it nice? Yes. Comparing the SFP 3-15 to the F1 is apples and oranges.

Got one sitting at my house that was just delivered today. Unfortunately I will be at work until tomorrow afternoon. I have looked at a few and they are really nice. Can't wait to get it mounted up tomorrow.

About $2300 is the going street price for these but you can find them a little cheaper. FFP, Illuminated mil reticle, mil knobs and zero stop and it comes with rings and I believe a sunshade. Can't go wrong with all those things for that price.

I'm saving up for the new F1 to go on my rifle I'm putting together. I have a .243 Rem SPS V going into a AICS 1.5 and I'm stuck shooting with the 30$ Simmons I have on my 22.

CIMG0526.jpg

wm1976,

I have just purchased one and mounted it. The glass is superb, it's built like a tank, and the free NF UL Rings that come with the optic are second to none.

I completed a tracking test a couple of weeks ago and the scope tracks flawlessly. Also, it returns to zero flawlessly.

Although I did not get to shoot much this past weekend because of the storm, I was able to spot bullet holes @ 300 yards in the pouring rain.

No regrets on this end. I have a MK4, but the F1 clearly wins!

As a side note, the scope comes with Med. Rings, but Low will work. HTH

Here's a few quick pics after I just mounted up my F1. Mounted up with supplied Nightforce Ultralite rings. Rings fit on perfect and no need to lap. No binding and scope sat in them nicely. Can't wait to get it to the range but it looks like it will be a little bit before that happens unfortunately.
P3040434.jpg

P3040435.jpg

P3040436.jpg

P3040437.jpg